Page 834 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836844884934 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

I hope that when it all comes out about what Meena has done she dies, then we won't have her come back in a year or so's time.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Charity really should be trying to set Sarah straight instead of using her to plan a robbery on the house of Chloe's family. Sarah has no right to be trying to force friendship on the sister of her heart donor, especially when the family said they wanted no contact, and Charity should not be encouraging her to do so.
    So far it looks like her and Mack have got away with stealing the phones, I wonder if they threw them away. I really hope they get brought to book for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    I hope that when it all comes out about what Meena has done she dies, then we won't have her come back in a year or so's time.
    She should be in a mental home because that is where she belongs .. and stay there for the rest of her life and never come back .. but with scriptwriters desperate for drama, she will probably be back one day, she should not die, needs to do some time at least for what she has done

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (31-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She should be in a mental home because that is where she belongs .. and stay there for the rest of her life and never come back .. but with scriptwriters desperate for drama, she will probably be back one day, she should not die, needs to do some time at least for what she has done
    I would prefer time in normal prison. Actually she needs to die as she would be able to convince TBTB that she was cured and safe for release.

Meena still has Leanne's ring as well, and stuff from the "best friend" she killed before coming to Emmerdale.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (31-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    Meena still has Leanne's ring as well, and stuff from the "best friend" she killed before coming to Emmerdale.
    One of the reasons I do not want her to die, beause if that stuff is not found no one may ever know she killed Leanna and her "best friend"

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    One of the reasons I do not want her to die, beause if that stuff is not found no one may ever know she killed Leanna and her "best friend"
    There is no reason why she couldn't be killed after it all comes out.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (31-10-2021), Snagglepus (31-10-2021)

Sad to see Diane leave, one of the last true legends on the show. Elizabeth Estensen a class act.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (01-11-2021), Perdita (01-11-2021), Snagglepus (01-11-2021), Son of Cain (01-11-2021)

Is Charity the latest character to catch "thickness"? Her and Mack come to break in and rob the place, but it seems they are just able to walk in, and did not think it strange that the house was not locked up. Instead when Kerry, wearing a uniform and carrying a bog brush in her hand, finds them, she presumes that Kerry has broken in before them, even though she tells them she is the cleaner? I really do not like how crime is portrayed to be fun here, and only rarely does anyone get punished for it. Rhona on the other hand is to be punished for a "crime" that was as much Brenda's fault as hers.
    Were the security asleep when Charity and Mack climbed over that wall.
    I sense another silly story coming along.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (02-11-2021), Perdita (02-11-2021), Snagglepus (02-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Is Charity the latest character to catch "thickness"? Her and Mack come to break in and rob the place, but it seems they are just able to walk in, and did not think it strange that the house was not locked up. Instead when Kerry, wearing a uniform and carrying a bog brush in her hand, finds them, she presumes that Kerry has broken in before them, even though she tells them she is the cleaner? I really do not like how crime is portrayed to be fun here, and only rarely does anyone get punished for it. Rhona on the other hand is to be punished for a "crime" that was as much Brenda's fault as hers.
    Were the security asleep when Charity and Mack climbed over that wall.
    I sense another silly story coming along.
    They refered to it as a robbery but it was a burglary. They have to find them two something to do and I guess that crime is the only viable option that could be filmed.

I would like to see more of Kerry. I have forgotten what Rhona's crime was. Kirk appears to have given up being a vet, Nate appears to have given up being a farmer and Liam appears to have given up on being a doctor. Charles is a vicar in the village of the Godless and has nothing to do.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Snagglepus (02-11-2021), Son of Cain (02-11-2021)

Thread Information