Page 827 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 327727777817825826827828829837877927 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,270 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know Meena does not really need a reason but why would she kill Andrea?
    Just so that her sister could be with Charles.

I have just realised that Jai and Manpret were brother and sister in Corrie a few years ago. Does Rishi know this ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-10-2021)

"Survival Challenge" - Are they meaning "Relationship Survival" because so far all that seems to have happened is that couples have been walking about the woods discussing their relationships. After saying how important this "Boot Camp" is and how they need to impress Kim, Priya and Ellis seem more focussed on outdoor hanky panky. So far Manpreet is the only one to have carried out an activity.

Someone should call Moira to investigate if sufficient Health and Safety Risk Assessment has been carried out on that rope bridge. When Charles says it is only meant to have two people on it, it is normal practice, I am sure, to test it to double the load, and that would meant at least four BIG people.

And electric lights and piped music in a Boot Camp - Really? - Not exactly roughing it..
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 19-10-2021 at 12:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    "Survival Challenge" - Are they meaning "Relationship Survival" because so far all that seems to have happened is that couples have been walking about the woods discussing their relationships. After saying how important this "Boot Camp" is and how they need to impress Kim, Priya and Ellis seem more focussed on outdoor hanky panky. So far Manpreet is the only one to have carried out an activity.

Someone should call Moira to investigate if sufficient Health and Safety Risk Assessment has been carried out on that rope bridge. When Charles says it is only meant to have two people on it, it is normal practice, I am sure, to test it to double the load, and that would meant at least four BIG people.

And electric lights and piped music in a Boot Camp - Really? - Not exactly roughing it..
    I would also have thought that those going over the bridge should have worn life jackets seeing they would fall into water?? And I thought it was supposed to be team work, so why are none of the others around apart from those in a relationship or wanting to be in one?
    Last edited by Perdita; 19-10-2021 at 19:12.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (19-10-2021)

If Charles says there are only meant to be two people on the bridge then why was he lingering on it for that long, he and Manpreet should have moved to let others cross.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-10-2021), Son of Cain (19-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    If Charles says there are only meant to be two people on the bridge then why was he lingering on it for that long, he and Manpreet should have moved to let others cross.
    If they had not stopped in the middle and lingered then they would not have been able to fall in the water.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I would also have thought that those going over the bridge should have warn life jackets seeing they would fall into water?? And I thought it was supposed to be team work, so why are none of the others around apart from those in a relationship or wanting to be in one?
    Altho Ellis had been prattling on about boot camps and survival challenges, there seems no organization, the whole endevour is a shambles. Not like any boot camp I have seen. No shouty Sergeant major type urging them on. Paddy and Marlon did not even turn up for the camp and are now lost and wandering about on their own with no contact at all with the others.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-10-2021)

Altho Ellis had been prattling on about boot camps and survival challenges, there seems no organization, the whole endevour is a shambles. Not like any boot camp I have seen. No shouty Sergeant major type urging them on. Paddy and Marlon did not even turn up for the camp and are now lost and wandering about on their own with no contact at all with the others.
    They will never be able to walk from Home farm woods to North Yorkshire

If they had not stopped in the middle and lingered then they would not have been able to fall in the water.
    But then no drama ..

where and when did the river and waterfall on home farm come about

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (19-10-2021)

At the rate Victoria and David are going they are going to finish up in the Noth Sea, that will be well dramatic. I do not think the reviews on the "Survival Challenge will be favourable. That rope bridge was definitely a bit moth eaten.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 20-10-2021 at 08:09.

Thread Information