Page 821 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 321721771811819820821822823831871921 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    david staying with meena for jacob, they don't like each other
    Absoultely ridiculous. Jacob is 18 and off to university soon .. and he is not keen on Meena .. I used to like David but ever since he split from Tracy I am going off him more and more. I predict that the big Christmas storyline this year is Meena being found out about, hope I can stay watching for another 3 months but sure will not miss anything riveting if I cannot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-09-2021), Son of Cain (14-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Absoultely ridiculous. Jacob is 18 and off to university soon .. and he is not keen on Meena .. I used to like David but ever since he split from Tracy I am going off him more and more. I predict that the big Christmas storyline this year is Meena being found out about, hope I can stay watching for another 3 months but sure will not miss anything riveting if I cannot.
    yes what leyla said make no sense, nothing interesting with any of the storylines

I know the NHS are short of beds but it is ridiculous to say David will be home tomorrow. He still looks like he is at death's door. He was shot in the abdomen with a shotgun, I doubt he would be able to eat or drink. I really hate that Soaps and TV Dramas do not understand the difference between shotguns and rifles. They keep saying David took a bullet, shotguns do not fire bullets, they fire lead shot or steel balls which speads as it leaves the barrell and creates a large wound. It is possible to fire a solid round from a shotgun, this is the sort of thing Navy Seals use to blast a large hole in a door to execute a forced entrance, David would certainly not have survived such a round.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 15-09-2021 at 11:44.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (14-09-2021), lizann (15-09-2021), Perdita (15-09-2021)

Considering the way that Jacob betrayed David, his attitude sickens me.

Daft David thinks that Meena is a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post

Daft David thinks that Meena is a good person.
    So far the rest of the village think she is .... hopefully not for too much longer now.. still think Christmas storyline will be titled: Meena, The Killer Is Found Out....

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I know the NHS are short of beds but it is ridiculous to say David will be home tomorrow. He still looks like he is at death's door. He was shot in the abdomen with a shotgun, I doubt he would be able to eat or drink. I really hate that Soaps and TV Dramas do not understand the difference between shotguns and rifles. They keep saying David took a bullet, shotguns do not fire bullets, they fire lead shot or steel balls which speads as it leaves the barrell and creates a latge wound. It is possible to fire a solid round from a shotgun, this is the sort of thing Navy Seals use to blast a large hole in a door to execute a forced entrance, David would certainly not have survived such a round.
    he care barely speak without oxygen but let him home

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-09-2021), Son of Cain (15-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I know the NHS are short of beds but it is ridiculous to say David will be home tomorrow. He still looks like he is at death's door. He was shot in the abdomen with a shotgun, I doubt he would be able to eat or drink. I really hate that Soaps and TV Dramas do not understand the difference between shotguns and rifles. They keep saying David took a bullet, shotguns do not fire bullets, they fire lead shot or steel balls which speads as it leaves the barrell and creates a large wound. It is possible to fire a solid round from a shotgun, this is the sort of thing Navy Seals use to blast a large hole in a door to execute a forced entrance, David would certainly not have survived such a round.
    He will be back working in the shop by Friday...

Dianne has David sized up... a lummox.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-09-2021), Son of Cain (15-09-2021)

maybe meena will do a misery with david, like emma and james

It looked to me like Rhona was defending herself, Brenda was giving her a bear hug, an elbow to the face was a way of getting her to release her.
    When it is explained to the police that Brenda jumped on her first the police will drop the charges.
    Not in court till next week, the Emmerdale judicial system is not as fast as Weatherfield's
    Last edited by Snagglepus; 16-09-2021 at 22:00.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-09-2021), Ruffed_lemur (17-09-2021), Son of Cain (18-09-2021)

Thread Information