Page 817 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did aaron or liv not think about the two strangers she drank with, liv did more damage to noah
    Livesy and his sister are rather thick and he is still a thug. Poor Noah.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (30-08-2021)

Would a grandmother really not tell the mother of her grandson that the newly arrived grandad is a bad one and wants to con her out of the inheritance? I appreciate Wendy is embarassed, ashamed and maybe even scared but why on earth is she not telling anyone what Russ is all about? The whole village will rally round and support her ... of course, there would not be any drama though .. yawnnnn...I appreciate there has to be drama but please, soapland producers/writers ... do not always make it so very unbelievable....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (30-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Would a grandmother really not tell the mother of her grandson that the newly arrived grandad is a bad one and wants to con her out of the inheritance? I appreciate Wendy is embarassed, ashamed and maybe even scared but why on earth is she not telling anyone what Russ is all about? The whole village will rally round and support her ... of course, there would not be any drama though .. yawnnnn...I appreciate there has to be drama but please, soapland producers/writers ... do not always make it so very unbelievable....
    Livesy could have avoided all his drama by simply checking his security cameras.

I got the impression that Russ has a criminal past, which Wendy benefited from. Now she is afraid that he will tell people about this past if she does not do as he says. But I would have thought she would tell Bob and Victoria in confidence what Russ is up to. As you say drama for dramas sake even if it is unbelievable.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 30-08-2021 at 13:48.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (30-08-2021), Perdita (30-08-2021)

meena break in, terrorising vic will probably be blamed on russ

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I got the impression that Russ has a criminal past, which Wendy benefited from. Now she is afraid that he will tell people about this past if she does not do as he says. But I would have thought she would tell Bob and Victoria in confidence what Russ is up to. As you say drama for dramas sake even if it is unbelievable.
    Definitely think he was in prison when he was "working away from home" ... but her knowing it and keeping quiet should not really give him such a hold over her as he seems to have plus the implication about her qualifications... I guess the outcome of this will be another part of the Christmas storyline YAWN

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (31-08-2021)

Definitely think he was in prison when he was "working away from home" ... but her knowing it and keeping quiet should not really give him such a hold over her as he seems to have plus the implication about her qualifications... I guess the outcome of this will be another part of the Christmas storyline YAWN
    He said that she had enjoyed the "fruits of his labours" clothes, cars and nice holidays. Perhaps she covered for him or helped him in his dodgy dealings. I do not know why she is worried about villagers finding out, so many of them have a chequered past. Better if she just told people herself then he would have no hold over her, I cannot imagine she done anything so terrible. I am sure it will be a great disappointment when he, as he surely will, reveals all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (31-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    He said that she had enjoyed the "fruits of his labours" clothes, cars and nice holidays. Perhaps she covered for him or helped him in his dodgy dealings. I do not know why she is worried about villagers finding out, so many of them have a chequered past. Better if she just told people herself then he would have no hold over her, I cannot imagine she done anything so terrible. I am sure it will be a great disappointment when he, as he surely will, reveals all.
    I agree, the big reveal will be disappointing, I am sure

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (31-08-2021)

Faith parked Pollard's car at an angle in a narrow country road and went and sat in a field.

The Country is amazed how easily Emmerdale residents can get access to doctors and medical health services.

Charity should stop telling Poor Noah that he is weird when most of the village is weird.

From the road to the tree looked a long distance to hold a conversation without yelling.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (02-09-2021), Perdita (01-09-2021)

Thread Information