Page 780 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790830880 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Emmerdale deserves praise with Pollard and David regarding the Covid Jab's.

These tales keep on getting worse. Jimmy fails to notice some guy looking over at him and making notes in the cafe?
    Vinny was some kind of maths genius and yet to does not question Paul telling him everything is HIS fault, or realize it is only a matter of time before he breaks Mandy's heart anyway, so why cover for him?
    Dawn wanting to call a doctor for Harriet, what would they tell the doctor? Best just go of to the seaside and leave her locked in the cellar. Must be smelling pretty bad down there now. Does Harriet need all these lamps she just sits in the one spot reading her bible?
    Mack, what is the purpose of him now, I have no idea what he is talking about now. Wish they would just get rid.

WHY WHEN I TYPE MANDY DOES IT COME OUT NANCY - CAN YOU TURN THIS PREDICTIVE THING OFF?
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-03-2021 at 06:44.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (24-03-2021), flappinfanny (28-03-2021)

emmerdale king haulage is still open working from the scrap yard with only jimmy who also works the cafe

liv is wise to paul

mackenzie sure likes involving himself in fellas business first jamie jimmy and aaron

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (28-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    These tales keep on getting worse. Jimmy fails to notice some guy looking over at him and making notes in the cafe?
    Vinny was some kind of maths genius and yet to does not question Paul telling him everything is HIS fault, or realize it is only a matter of time before he breaks Nancy's heart anyway, so why cover for him?
    Dawn wanting to call a doctor for Harriet, what would they tell the doctor? Best just go of to the seaside and leave her locked in the cellar. Must be smelling pretty bad down there now. Does Harriet need all these lamps she just sits in the one spot reading her bible?
    Mack, what is the purpose of him now, I have no idea what he is talking about now. Wish they would just get rid.
    The way I see it, Vinny is terrified of Paul, so is doing everything he can to stop Paul beating him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    The way I see it, Vinny is terrified of Paul, so is doing everything he can to stop Paul beating him again.
    vinny is now scared for liv

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I actually think that Vinny is scared that Paul would kill himself. He doesn't understand that it's just another lie.

Meanwhile Jimmy likes to tell everyone his personal business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (24-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I actually think that Vinny is scared that Paul would kill himself. He doesn't understand that it's just another lie.

Meanwhile Jimmy likes to tell everyone his personal business.
    If Paul did kill himself it would solve everyone's problem. But I don't think he would, he is too selfish for that. I don't think he truly loves Mandy, it just a meal ticket and the idea of being a family man that he loves. He certainly does not love Vinny or he would not be telling him, it's is all his fault for forcing him to beat him
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-03-2021 at 10:53.

If Paul did kill himself it would solve everyone's problem. But I don't think he would, he is too selfish for that. I don't think he truly loves Mandy, it just a meal ticket and the idea of being a family man that he loves. He certainly does not love Vinny or he would not be telling him, it's is all his fault for forcing him to beat him
    Have to agree with all that

Nobody ever solves anyone's problems by killing themselves.

Paul obviously has issuesl, I think we do not know too much about him really (I do not but I do miss episodes at times) I hope that he will be found out for abusing Vinny sooner rather than later.. I know Vinny is not really being beaten up but his injuries (and in all soap storylines) are healing too quickly ..
    Last edited by Perdita; 24-03-2021 at 17:27.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Nobody ever solves anyone's problems by killing themselves.
    Paul obviously has issuesl, I think we do not know too much about him really (I do not but I do miss episodes at times) I hope that he will be found out for abusing Vinny sooner rather than later.. I know Vinny is not really being beaten up but his injuries (and in all soap storylines) are healing too quickly ..
    paul is using the suicide card to guilt vinny to kept quiet

all we know is mandy lived with paul, his mother and vinny, paul had or had epilepsy and gambles plus now beats up vinny

Thread Information