Page 736 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 236636686726734735736737738746786836 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 12236

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Ellis came back looking 10 years older, Kirin came back looking 10 years younger. Casting department are doing a great job.

paddy still wants revenge for tess

Hope Paddy took the money from Kirin before the ambulance came.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Hope Paddy took the money from Kirin before the ambulance came.
    charity got it, must have been in the closed up garage

What was the point of bring new younger looking Kirin back other than to inject a bit of undramatic 'drama'. How did he get back in the country if he was a wanted man? If he is skint where did he get the money for the fare? He did not come back to see Johnny as he has never shown any interest on him. If Charity had just let the courts decide I think she would have been able to adopt Johnny without any need for Kirin to give permission, it was unlikely he was going to turn up to oppose it if Priya had not tried to find him. Did Charity rent that that uniform from a fancy dress shop, or do nurses just carelessly leave them lying about for people to dress up in. Was the whole story just an excuse to let Charity shout a scream a lot. I feel sorry for Paddy, if he has any sense he will cut himself free of all Dingle ties. If they had listened to him and called the police, had Kirin arrested and taken their chance in court it would likely have worked out OK without all this false drama.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 18-09-2020 at 19:46.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-09-2020), Snagglepus (18-09-2020)

charity isnt mam of the year material if investigated fully she would not be a good fit to adopt

There is never anyone in The Hide, is it only doing take out, if so why would they need Sam as a waiter?

Did Paul win anything from that tip from the horse's mouth?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (19-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    What was the point of bring new younger looking Kirin back other than to inject a bit of undramatic 'drama'. How did he get back in the country if he was a wanted man? If he is skint where did he get the money for the fare?
    He also found the time and money to have a haircut

He did not come back to see Johnny as he has never shown any interest on him. If Charity had just let the courts decide I think she would have been able to adopt Johnny without any need for Kirin to give permission, it was unlikely he was going to turn up to oppose it if Priya had not tried to find him. Did Charity rent that that uniform from a fancy dress shop, or do nurses just carelessly leave them lying about for people to dress up in. Was the whole story just an excuse to let Charity shout a scream a lot. I feel sorry for Paddy, if he has any sense he will cut himself free of all Dingle ties. If they had listened to him and called the police, had Kirin arrested and taken their chance in court it would likely have worked out OK without all this false drama.
    I was also on team Paddy and impressed with Dominic Brunt for ther fitst time ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    charity isnt mam of the year material if investigated fully she would not be a good fit to adopt
    She has her faults but she is more than fit for the job.

I had no sympathy for Gabby.

I am disgusted that Daft Dan cannot get any sorty of Welfare payments

Thread Information