Page 733 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 233633683723731732733734735743783833 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

It really is going very down hill for me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (24-08-2020), Son of Cain (21-08-2020)

Malone is dead and buried. Have they buried his car as well ? What was that fire all about? Any evidence should have been buried with the body.

Dawn is a very loose cannon.

Dan really annoyed me. Just be honest with your daughter you total idiot.
    Last edited by Dennis tanner; 22-08-2020 at 00:15.

no matter what malone did, harriet slept with him and i think loved him now cold heartless with his body even if a baddie and this will drag on and on and on

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    no matter what malone did, harriet slept with him and i think loved him now cold heartless with his body even if a baddie and this will drag on and on and on
    I think it has been written as Harriet being in love with Malone, but that never came over to me on the screen. If she did love him knowing what he had done she certainly should never have been a vicar. I fear you are right it will drag on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Malone is dead and buried. Have they buried his car as well ? What was that fire all about? Any evidence should have been buried with the body.

Dawn is a very loose cannon.

Dan really annoyed me. Just be honest with your daughter you total idiot.
    Surely in a place as quiet as Emmerdale someone will have noticed his car parked on the street, so when the police start looking for him more seriously they will know this was the last place he was seen. I suppose Malone's clothes were burnt to destroy all DNA, which might possibly have survived if they had been buried. But surely Harriet could have found something else to burn them with, green branches make a lot of smoke, the writers trying to be a little too clever with tales garden maintenance here. Hope no one had any washing hanging out.

Dawn is a loose cannon but surely living the life she lived she must have been in dangerous situations before, so I don't see her going to pieces the way she has. Her dialogue is just too unreal.

Dan is an idiot, has he got the money from Brenda yet, if so why does he not pay off some of these bills.

Could not give a stuff about Belle, Jamie or Nate. Bit rich of Nate to be so moralistic considering how he behaved, are we really meant to believe things are OK between him and Cain now?
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-08-2020 at 13:58.

nate was probably filled in on tate dingle history, kim hating them, he is looking out for aunty belle while both hypocrites

What evidence could they possibly have for keeping Will in for further questioning? They don't have a clue if Malone has done a runner or come to a sticky end. Was will interviewed under caution, was the interview taped, was he offered the chance to have a solicitor?This is just done so we can see Dawn getting more and more stressed. Getting more and more silly by the episode.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-08-2020 at 19:32.

be great if dawn fessed up asap for once no long cover up

be great if dawn fessed up asap for once no long cover up
    Going on past history I don't think there is much chance of that. As you said in your earlier post I fear this will go on and on.

I am sure that Harriet would have given him a 'funeral service'

Thread Information