Page 717 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719727767817 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 12116

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    where is ryan no mention of him or debbie asking after vanessa or sammy's wedding
    A typical continuity error

belle felt guilty for milly for not even 5 minutes

Thank goodness for the return to the gangster story, even if it is ridiculous at least I find it is mildly entertaining. Altho why the dim trio should believe that this will be the last time Malone will call on their services, I don't know. If there is to be casualty I hope it is Will and maybe Billy too.
    I am tired of Belle agonizing over "Drippy Jamie" and many times can poor Andrea just happen to be in the right place to see things she is not meant to see.
    Actually contrary to my previous post, I quite like Liam. Leanne and Gabby seem to forget that it was Bernice who ran off to Australia at a moment's notice, when she could have waited until after the wedding the next day then left.
    Looking forward to the next instalment of "Crime in the Dales".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Thank goodness for the return to the gangster story, even if it is ridiculous at least I find it is mildly entertaining. Altho why the dim trio should believe that this will be the last time Malone will call on their services, I don't know. If there is to be casualty I hope it is Will and maybe Billy too.
    Harriet must have been one of the very few in the Police who didn't know that Malone was totally corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Harriet must have been one of the very few in the Police who didn't know that Malone was totally corrupt.
    I would hope that only those directly involved in Malone's criminal activities would know about the extent of his corruption. The officer threatening Billy may have been spun some story that he needed to be fitted up without knowing about Malone's drug running and criminal activies. The writing for these stories are always vague and lacking in details, which is why they never really make sense. I see no chemistry between Harriet and Will and feel this current storyline was an unfortunate after thought from the original Harriet undercover story.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 01-05-2020 at 08:36.

was harriet a dirty copper too and with malone?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was harriet a dirty copper too and with malone?
    Don't know if she was a dirty copper but I don't think she is a very bright vicar.

Don't know if she was a dirty copper but I don't think she is a very bright vicar.
    I don't think she was suitable for either job..

As for the Bumbling Kirk. He should be fully aware about the concept of patients not being able to describe their symptoms.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (03-05-2020)

Bit ironic (Is this the right word?) that Geoff chastised Yasmeen for locking the cupboard where she hid the suitcase, when he had locked the cupboard where he hid the dress.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-05-2020), Snagglepus (03-05-2020)

Bit ironic (Is this the right word?) that Geoff chastised Yasmeen for locking the cupboard where she hid the suitcase, when he had locked the cupboard where he hid the dress.
    Wrong soap , this is Emmerdale :

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (03-05-2020)

Thread Information