Page 628 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1285285786186266276286296306386787281128 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 12041

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

I was mostly wondering why nobody in that big extended family could take Charity in as a teenager. The Dingles have never had any problems seeking revenge on various characters who they feel were responsible for the deaths of "one of their own" (Zak's sons Ben and Butch for example) yet they have other family members suffer in silence, like Charity and Faith. (both female characters, but hopefully that's a coincidence...)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I was mostly wondering why nobody in that big extended family could take Charity in as a teenager. The Dingles have never had any problems seeking revenge on various characters who they feel were responsible for the deaths of "one of their own" (Zak's sons Ben and Butch for example) yet they have other family members suffer in silence, like Charity and Faith. (both female characters, but hopefully that's a coincidence...)
    They probably wanted Charity to be this lost soul that had to survive life somehow.... she was introduced to Emmerdale a few years after the original Dingle clan arrived so they had to make out that they had not seen her for some years ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    The women in the Dingle family are treated badly

Chas debuted as a stripper for Ashley

Charity debuted as a lady of the night with Chris Tate

Debbie in foster care

I am enjoying Charity's storyline and I think her father could be a good addition, I do find Vanessa annoying, too involved, just irritating me

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (28-09-2018), lizann (28-09-2018), Splashy (29-09-2018)

i understand why vic is angry, she has a right to be

many missing the joint stag, cain, sam and of course lachlan robron karaoking well that was not camp at all

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (01-10-2018), Glen1 (03-10-2018), Splashy (29-09-2018), tammyy2j (03-10-2018)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Has Vic really got a right to be angry? Her so called love of her life was a thug and a person who slept around even when he was with her. He chased Emma with a loaded shot gun with intent leaving his Mum injured without calling for help. Vic without all the facts goes straight to the police trying to clear the name of a bloke who left her without a thought so now his mum her brother Cain and Aaron could all go to prison because she is on a moral pilgrimage.

Its not long ago she mowed down Ashley in her car and tried to dodge the law.

Please could someone tell the actor who plays Aaron to cheer the F up.. all his lines are delivered in such a depressive tone its getting so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Has Vic really got a right to be angry? Her so called love of her life was a thug and a person who slept around even when he was with her. He chased Emma with a loaded shot gun with intent leaving his Mum injured without calling for help. Vic without all the facts goes straight to the police trying to clear the name of a bloke who left her without a thought so now his mum her brother Cain and Aaron could all go to prison because she is on a moral pilgrimage.

Its not long ago she mowed down Ashley in her car and tried to dodge the law.

Please could someone tell the actor who plays Aaron to cheer the F up.. all his lines are delivered in such a depressive tone its getting so boring.
    i think she has, lied to by all and she may have gone on the run with adam knowing he wasn't a killer

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (03-10-2018), Splashy (02-10-2018), tammyy2j (03-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think she has, lied to by all and she may have gone on the run with adam knowing he wasn't a killer
    Sure but then the actress would have been out of a job too ....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (02-10-2018), tammyy2j (03-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i understand why vic is angry, she has a right to be

many missing the joint stag, cain, sam and of course lachlan robron karaoking well that was not camp at all

Have we got our hats ready for the wedding of the year?
    The People's Channel

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Splashy (02-10-2018)

What did anyone think of the last two episodes with Chas and Paddy having to say goodbye to little Grace? Personally I thought they were sad but very moving. The only problem I would have is the constant use of dream/what if sequences - maybe just one of these scenes would have been enough. I'm glad it centred mostly on this storyline instead of being mixed in with others.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (03-10-2018), lizann (03-10-2018)

What was the operation that they took Grace away for?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Thread Information