Page 434 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534934 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 12170

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post
    There's undoubtedly some truth in it. As much as I hate that rag, they're very clever at sensationalizing little titbits of fact in order to protect against libel.

Sadly, this kind of nonsense does sell papers and sells well in an age of general declining readership.

I don't buy any print newspaper, let alone the red tops, but I am finding it interesting, rightly or wrongly, to read reports of Miller's messy private life (and the alleged 'behind the scenes' turmoil with cast members taking sides etc.) in comparison to the arselicking, sycophantic drivel of Robron that we've been fed for the last three months.

The show's in pretty bad shape onscreen at the moment, perhaps it's not such a happy ship as we are led to believe sometimes.
    So Im not the only one who find the whole Robron thing cringey and incredibly dull?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-04-2016)

There's undoubtedly some truth in it. As much as I hate that rag, they're very clever at sensationalizing little titbits of fact in order to protect against libel.

Sadly, this kind of nonsense does sell papers and sells well in an age of general declining readership.

I don't buy any print newspaper, let alone the red tops, but I am finding it interesting, rightly or wrongly, to read reports of Miller's messy private life (and the alleged 'behind the scenes' turmoil with cast members taking sides etc.) in comparison to the arselicking, sycophantic drivel of Robron that we've been fed for the last three months.

The show's in pretty bad shape onscreen at the moment, perhaps it's not such a happy ship as we are led to believe sometimes.
    So Im not the only one who find the whole Robron thing cringey and incredibly dull?

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Oh no. I find the whole thing has degraded my favourite soap, and the less said about ED's official twitter feed, the better

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

Dalesfan (24-04-2016), rossfan (25-04-2016)

Oh no. I find the whole thing has degraded my favourite soap, and the less said about ED's official twitter feed, the better
    I used to like Robron, but the overuse of them has left me completely and utterly sick of both of them.

Its ridiculous that all they cater for is Robron fans (who will soon get bored once they become just a normal dull couple). Also its looks like the new producer has picked his favourites, all he has talked about is Robron.

Its ridiculous that all they cater for is Robron fans (who will soon get bored once they become just a normal dull couple). Also its looks like the new producer has picked his favourites, all he has talked about is Robron.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (25-04-2016)

It is quite worrying hearing some of the comments from Iain MacLeod but I'm hoping that he's just singing to the gallery

Who is Robron?

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Who is Robron?
    Rob(ert) + (Aa)ron

13. The Following User Says Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

emerald (19-07-2016)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no interest in this relationship. It's been weird from the start, with Robert (who was a straight character up until then) suddenly initiating an affair with Aaron while engaged to Chrissie. Did he have gay relationships in his time away from Emmerdale? Why was he keeping it a secret in this day and age? And then Aaron reveals the truth to Chrissie, mainly out of spite because Robert had gone ahead and married her anyway. The whole thing is just messed up. I know Robert has been supporting Aaron throughout the trial etc etc but I still can't believe in them as a couple.

Thread Information