Page 431 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481531931 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 12120

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Mouse View Post
    I just can't see how Thick Meathead Andy could possibly satisfy a woman of Chrissy's class, refinement and breeding. If it were me, I would read her French poetry whilst we sipped on pink champagne and danced under the light of the midnight moon before satisfying her animal, carnal desires. He, on the other hand, is more concerned with mending fences, cleaning the drains and lifting stupid weights to cover up his insecurity. Chrissy is too polite to tell him that his T shirts are all 3 sizes too small for him.
    she likes her bit of rough

I just can't see how Thick Meathead Andy could possibly satisfy a woman of Chrissy's class, refinement and breeding. If it were me, I would read her French poetry whilst we sipped on pink champagne and danced under the light of the midnight moon before satisfying her animal, carnal desires. He, on the other hand, is more concerned with mending fences, cleaning the drains and lifting stupid weights to cover up his insecurity. Chrissy is too polite to tell him that his T shirts are all 3 sizes too small for him.
    she likes her bit of rough

I can be rough if she likes. Chrissie and I were meant to be together. But if Chas wants to come and live with us in a menage a trois, so be it.

Zak and Joanie are really getting on my pip now?

Zak just walking into the house and taking things, Joanie having an opinion for everyone on everything, and Kerry so far up her backside to not see daylight!!!

I was happy to see them in the bins together

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-04-2016), Perdita (20-04-2016), tammyy2j (20-04-2016)

I am totally astonished how the Sharma factory can make any money at all .. the staff are always sitting and talking and not actually doing anything. They would normally be sitting at a conveyor belt and putting chocolates or biscuits in the plastic containers and those belts move steadily and constantly and why were Joanie and Kerry searching the bins during working hours? They should have been sacked on the spot ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am totally astonished how the Sharma factory can make any money at all .. the staff are always sitting and talking and not actually doing anything. They would normally be sitting at a conveyor belt and putting chocolates or biscuits in the plastic containers and those belts move steadily and constantly and why were Joanie and Kerry searching the bins during working hours? They should have been sacked on the spot ...
    And then Rishi giving away money to Joanie, who he knows for how long

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    and why do all the workers wear coats and hats but the office staff just wander about in outdoor clothes, and Zak and random partners/friends can walk in and stand at the production line and chat?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-04-2016)

marlon and vanessa getting very cosy and pally didn't think they were so close

I can be rough if she likes. Chrissie and I were meant to be together. But if Chas wants to come and live with us in a menage a trois, so be it.
    Please take Chrissie away to your love nest. Keep her forever. She will not be missed. I dont actually she is after Andy for his sparkling wit and intelligence.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    Zak and Joanie are really getting on my pip now?

Zak just walking into the house and taking things, Joanie having an opinion for everyone on everything, and Kerry so far up her backside to not see daylight!!!

I was happy to see them in the bins together
    If I were Lisa I would have got on to the solicitor about Zak helping himself to things from the house! It should be discussed and agreed on.

Thread Information