Page 423 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523923 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Well, obviously they don't buy any house with James then..She should ask Ross to steal couple of cars ;)

Maybe Emma and James get a loan of 50k for the house and Emma misappropriates it

Nice to hear Annie Sugden still being mentioned living in Spain Sheila Mercier, who played Annie, is 97 years old so Annie would be of similar age.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how is emma going to get 50,000 to buy moses
    she has just sold her father's house?

that's what prompted her and James to start looking to buy somewhere together

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-03-2016), Perdita (13-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    she has just sold her father's house?

that's what prompted her and James to start looking to buy somewhere together
    I missed that, thank you, so there would be the cash to buy Moses

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I missed that, thank you, so there would be the cash to buy Moses
    so it will be a choice for Emma?

Moses or flat?

but then as we know Charity ropes Ross into a dodgy jewellers shop heist for cash

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    so it will be a choice for Emma?

Moses or flat?

but then as we know Charity ropes Ross into a dodgy jewellers shop heist for cash
    Charity loves living dangerously, even when she was Lady of the Manor and no cash problems, she needs the thrill and excitement and if she can play with otherĀ“s emotions in the course, even better!

Monday's episode (14 Mar) showed Daniel on his blind date in the pub with Harriet. Pearl had set this up previously and told Harriet that he was a customer at the vet's and has a spaniel.

When Daniel was leaving at the end of the date, Harriet jumped up from her seat and asked "Danny" what the name of his dog was. Daniel hesitated for a ...long...time , then said "It's called Graham" (spelling? Graeme?).

Hmmm... Just who else normally calls their pet dog "It" and a spaniel anything like "Graham"? I suspect that Daniel might not really have a dog? Maybe Daniel's real name is Graham?

Harriet suggested that she and Daniel might meet again? The cast list in Radio Times for next week (19-25 March) does not include him, however, so his appearance in yesterday's episode might have been a one-off or a screen-test for the future?

Daniel was played by Scott Anson
    http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/act...le/scott-anson

Tweet from Scott Anson ‏@Scott_Anson on 15/3/16
    Massive thanks to @Angeleyez74 @timomara_tim and @BlytonDow et al for making my @Emmerdale experience such a great one. Loved it. #daniel
    https://twitter.com/Scott_Anson/stat...26768966213632

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

Splashy (15-03-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Charity is messing with a mentally unbalanced women who wasn't beyond tormenting a young kid with a threat her cancer was back to get at Debbie. Emma is twisted, shes trying to make up for her trying to kill Ross but will she may end up attempting the same on baby? Its a brave story line to explore as it could go very dark.

New Robert, I find the character appalling which means the actor is doing a great job. Rob I guess is really going to kick off when Andy becomes his ex`s man.

Doug, the captain of the old bore club trying to control his never at work laurel. He would be doing the Rev a favour stopping the drunkard bed hopper from marrying him. I jest. but on a serious note, she would become his carer and the council wouldn't be obligated to provide a care home just provide home help. Its very naive union, one laurel will suffer the most for.

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Charity is messing with a mentally unbalanced women who wasn't beyond tormenting a young kid with a threat her cancer was back to get at Debbie. Emma is twisted, shes trying to make up for her trying to kill Ross but will she may end up attempting the same on baby? Its a brave story line to explore as it could go very dark.

New Robert, I find the character appalling which means the actor is doing a great job. Rob I guess is really going to kick off when Andy becomes his ex`s man.

Doug, the captain of the old bore club trying to control his never at work laurel. He would be doing the Rev a favour stopping the drunkard bed hopper from marrying him. I jest. but on a serious note, she would become his carer and the council wouldn't be obligated to provide a care home just provide home help. Its very naive union, one laurel will suffer the most for.

Thread Information