Page 421 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Bullet head (Paddy) is really showing his nasty side "sorry"

He dosent luv Rhona nor she him post Tess, its now just a shame that they want to drag a kid into.

Chas..wow..she really wants to make the victim suffer , so self involved selfish and destructive.

oh chas not really helping aaron

emma and cain trading swipes funny

oh chas not really helping aaron

emma and cain trading swipes funny

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (24-02-2016)

Oh my goodness Chas, Aaron had the right to handle this and decide who he wanted to know & when, I understand why she was so distressed but she should of put him & his wishes first, not go with her own need to out Gordon for what he is - she should of listened to Robert yesterday.

It coming out was always going to be rough on Aaron regardless, but it was worse because of the timing. Aaron went away to get away from the situation for a bit and try and come to terms with what was happening, for him to walk straight back into such a situation where his mother just blurted it out with him standing there was awful for him.

My god Doug is so self righteous at least it shut him up you'd of thought he & Diane were long term close friends with Gordon by the way they carried on defending him not just met him a few times

I loved the fact Aaron & Chas accept Robert's presence in all this & don't question or challenge him being there. And even Cain was sat there with Robert in the pub.

Emma spoke sense and her exchanges with Cain were quite entertaining and does James' facial expression ever change & I wish they'd give Finn something to do.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (24-02-2016), tammyy2j (24-02-2016)

"My god Doug is so self righteous at least it shut him up you'd of thought he & Diane were long term close friends with Gordon by the way they carried on defending him not just met him a few times"

The only tlme I liked him was when he caught pubic lice off the lady from Brookside

Really good scenes with Cain and Chas and then Aaron with Robert and Liv, the sister actress is good casting she reminds me of Aaron (Danny)

That evil toad Lachlan needs to be sent far far far away Is Noah and Jake not friends anymore

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-02-2016)

Yeah great scenes with Cain & Chas, it's good to see Cain really opening up.

I really liked the way Robert was with Aaron, he did the right thing by him right now is not the right time giving what is going on he clearly really cares & would not take advantage, I'm glad he is supporting Aaron the way he is - I like Liv I hope we get to see more of her and Aaron together.

I've really got no time for Lachlan, it's sickening what he got away with regarding his attack on Alicia - the way Chrissie & Lawrence cover up & use dishonesty to get what they want doesn't help the person he is either & they are a bad influence on Gabby who was already a brat.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-02-2016), sarah c (26-02-2016)

*takes deep breath*

Robert caused the death of Katie and Aaron covered it up, Robert came seconds away from taking out a contract on Chas...etc etc etc.. vile thugs the both.. the Gordon story is sad but can you thus excuse your vile actions on that as an adult? Remember it was because of Aaron that Jackson crashed and etc etc etc.

As for Lucky.. the poor actor must get some grief, couldnt pay me enough to do that roll, bless him.

*takes deep breath*

Robert caused the death of Katie and Aaron covered it up, Robert came seconds away from taking out a contract on Chas...etc etc etc.. vile thugs the both.. the Gordon story is sad but can you thus excuse your vile actions on that as an adult? Remember it was because of Aaron that Jackson crashed and etc etc etc.

As for Lucky.. the poor actor must get some grief, couldnt pay me enough to do that roll, bless him.

paddy and chas are covering up katie's death now to protect aaron, her death that was an accident

Thread Information