Page 420 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520920 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

It was bad idea to begin with, as Paddy didn't want to adopt a child at all, only said yes for Rhona. If I was him, I would go and tell the truth to the adoption agency. Would be best for everyone, especially for the child-even if it meant their marriage was over. But seems to be over in any case.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (20-02-2016)

Leyla wouldn't deserve someone like Nikhil.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    It was bad idea to begin with, as Paddy didn't want to adopt a child at all, only said yes for Rhona. If I was him, I would go and tell the truth to the adoption agency. Would be best for everyone, especially for the child-even if it meant their marriage was over. But seems to be over in any case.
    I can imagine Paddy telling the agency just that, he seemed more than surprised when Rhona did not kick him out

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Leyla wouldn't deserve someone like Nikhil.
    I really liked them together, it is a shame he has left already

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (21-02-2016)

She showed her true colours. She didn't really love him. I've always liked Leyla, but you don't get a ticket to Canada every day with a gorgeous man who treats you like a queen.
    Stupid woman. I really hope that Jai meant what he said, and won't go back to Leyla. Would serve her right.

She showed her true colours. She didn't really love him. I've always liked Leyla, but you don't get a ticket to Canada every day with a gorgeous man who treats you like a queen.
    Stupid woman. I really hope that Jai meant what he said, and won't go back to Leyla. Would serve her right.

I agree-the whole storyline should have been written differently. they were great together.
    Last edited by mariba; 21-02-2016 at 10:18.

This is soapland. Nikil seemed only ever meant from previous spoilers to be around until about Feb 2016.

I did think at first that the ED storyliners had recast Nikhil to "test the pond". I really wanted him to have grown up and matured since first showing around, and he has. Leyla and Nikhil were never, for me anyway, a believeable couple. Now maybe we really do have Leyla and David for the future, what with Leyla being Jayyy-keh's real biological mother and all...

We are all maybe looking at a future teen-blast on Emmerdale? I do think that Iain Macleod had some say on this with Kate Oates from around Autumn 2015? I reckon Iain Macleod is really going to be my new best friend for terrific ED storylines! haha!

Robert soon seems to begin "real work" at the ED scrapyard. So will Robert and Aaron get real close in the office then get hot and sweaty on-site? Time will really tell! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    haha!

Robert soon seems to begin "real work" at the ED scrapyard. So will Robert and Aaron get real close in the office then get hot and sweaty on-site? Time will really tell! haha!
    ha ha dirty.....stop writing your own fantasy scripts lol

aww noooo Paddy ... shut up, donĀ“t talk to the police!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (23-02-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Bullet head (Paddy) is really showing his nasty side "sorry"

He dosent luv Rhona nor she him post Tess, its now just a shame that they want to drag a kid into.

Chas..wow..she really wants to make the victim suffer , so self involved selfish and destructive.

Thread Information