Page 417 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517917 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 12147

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

has kirin solved paddy's messy tess problem, is she dead

Yes, Tess is dead. No, Kirin hasn't solved things for Paddy. Paddy's dirty washing gets aired next Thursday from 7pm on ITV when Rhona realises Tess's lover was Paddy. Wear dark sunglasses and watch from at least twenty miles away...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

Splashy (12-02-2016), tammyy2j (14-02-2016)

I like the fact Emmerdale kept this under wraps although there were clues out there but I'm glad this affair is at least over, I hated this story line from the very first moment it began, having always had a soft spot for Paddy - mostly due to his relationship with Aaron & I hate that has been compromised as a result especially now we will get more fall out reaction to this meaning he'll barely feature in Aaron's stuff.

It would rip up the emmerdale rule book somewhat going by last years goings on isn't it time people were held to account for their crimes and a bit of justice was served on the right people & I hope they start with Kirin the opportunity is there with the actor leaving and follow up it up with Gordon after the usual inevitable 'twists' of course. No doubt the dodgy Rakesh will try to get him off the hook though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (12-02-2016)

If that was meant to be suicide, it was badly done .... Tess was distracted, mind on other things and did not look where she was going when Kirin came along and hit her .. accident more like rather than suicide

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (12-02-2016)

Well I hate it had to be kirin who drove over her! Should have been paddy himself.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Splashy (12-02-2016)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...er-tesss-exit/

If you're still not over the shock death of Emmerdale's Tess Harris, this slow-motion video of the stunt might help you come to terms with it.

Nicola Stephenson's five-month stint on the ITV soap came to a very sudden conclusion on Thursday night (February 11), as Tess died after Kirin Kotecha knocked her over in a drunken hit and run accident.

Tess's tragedy came just as she was considering opening up to Rhona Goskirk (Zoe Henry) about her affair with the vet's husband Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt), after being cruelly rejected by him one final time.

Adam Fielding, who has quit the show after less than two years in the role of Kirin, praised Tess's body double in the scene.

"I wanted to marry the stunt woman," he laughed. "Have you ever seen anyone get run over? I did propose to her actually. She did it in one take. I wouldn't have proposed if she did it in two!

"A stunt person does the driving, but with the car burning, I wanted to do everything myself. When it came to the fire, the AD said: 'Don't try and be a hero. When the flames are getting close, just walk away.' But again, part of me wanted my eyebrows to burn off. How good would that be?

"I was messing about with the lighter in between takes and the AD was getting proper neurotic. He was like: 'Calm down!' But I enjoyed it - I'd burn another!"

Tess actress Stephenson also praised the "fantastic story" which marked the end for her character.

So it was not meant to be suicide, glad about that .... must admit, watching the stuntwoman running up to the car is impressive!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (12-02-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    DS should come with a health warning, I was a member since 2005 but its new adds are infested with maleware (allegedly,) lights up my protection on every visit..

Im going to miss Teses coat.

Bullet head needs to sufer, Im bored of everyone thinking butter wouldnt melt,.

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    DS should come with a health warning, I was a member since 2005 but its new adds are infested with maleware (allegedly,) lights up my protection on every visit..

huh???

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post

huh???

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    huh???
    Bullet head ...Sorry its an Al Murray (pub landlord) reference for a bald man, its what my mates call me eg PAaddy in emerdale.

Is Lauren back on the sauce?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-02-2016)

Thread Information