Page 407 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 12123

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Maybe Adam loves being a dad, some men do, especially as Vanessa had problems bonding with Johnny at first, so I can empathise with him being disappointed that the baby is not his now. I agree that Victoria is not behaving like I would expect most other women to do after finding out their fellas had a baby with another woman after a one-hight stand and even agreed to let them move in!! Victoria was always feisty and this seems out of character
    Both Adam and Victoria have grown to love Johnny so must be hard to just walk away when he lives in same village

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Both Adam and Victoria have grown to love Johnny so must be hard to just walk away when he lives in same village
    I donĀ“t doubt that they love the boy but I also think that Adam was trying to take over the care for him and feel that Victoria supported Adam as Johnny's father but it was quite clear that she only went along with his idea to have Vanessa move in with them to please Adam, it was not what she really wanted though and I think she is secretly relieved that Adam is not the father. I find the idea of making Adam Godfather to Johnny very good though and of course he should continue to play a part in his life but on a reduced level

Laugh 0ut loud moment in tonight's ED with Ross looking disapproving in the Woollie when he heard about Moira and Pete.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (13-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Laugh 0ut loud moment in tonight's ED with Ross looking disapproving in the Woollie when he heard about Moira and Pete.
    And Pete sends himself to jail

Thinking back but I can't remember the details. wasn't there some deception involved with Kelly (also getting a friend to help) and proving that Jimmy was Elliot's father

why is priya mad at rakesh now she has known all along and joanie show some guilt and care for ruining a family

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (14-01-2016), tammyy2j (14-01-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Cant answer either of the questions above.

Jimmy Day care.

Arron thug/jail bird adoption referee? Wasnt Ted Bungy available.

Bell having a ding dong.

You couldnt make it up..oh wait.

Everyone just cheating and all unwanted babies/kids coming from left right and centre! Not much imagination...

Yes, my only wish for Emmerdale for this year is- Zak and Lisa back together please!

Belle is not hearing voices, she's just pretending to get her dad back home..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (14-01-2016), tammyy2j (14-01-2016)

Everyone just cheating and all unwanted babies/kids coming from left right and centre! Not much imagination...

Yes, my only wish for Emmerdale for this year is- Zak and Lisa back together please!

Belle is not hearing voices, she's just pretending to get her dad back home..

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    The way things seem to be going, I reckon Cain will leave Moira for Charity, so Moira will be the only female ready to date Ross! Talk about middle-child syndrome for Ross and his jealousy for anything Pete wants and gets! haha!

The Emmerdale storylines and scripts for the past 5 months or so have comes across as being completely barmy, for me as one anyway. Paddy really needs to buy in some BSE testing kits for everyone like right now, I reckon! haha!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (14-01-2016)

Thread Information