Page 405 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505905 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    The care will likely go to family for the time being but I have worked in a care home similar to what Ashley was looking at the way it works is you have assets of more than £23,250, you will need to pay the full cost of your own care. If not & if it's social services that place you in a home & they will if you need 24 hour care and family can't cope it's often a joint decision, they may take your home or assets to pay towards the cost (& health insurance also covers towards it and your income & tax paid are taken into account.) Your home won’t be included in this if a partner or dependant relative live there whether it be spouse or children up to the age of 21 or anyone with a disability. The local social care will have no choice but to cover the costs in these cases, new legislation came into force last year to protect assets from being taken. So they will pay it for those that need to be placed there.
    Great post

Laurel thus will be required to care for him up to that last horrible stage. The council may supply home help but not having funds means you have no say over where they will send him. I wouldn't wish this condition on anyone even my stalker.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

binky321 (06-01-2016), maidmarian (06-01-2016)

Daniella Westbrook wants role in Emmerdale

EastEnders fans holding out hope for a Sam Mitchell return could be left disappointed as Daniella Westbrook is eying up a role in Emmerdale.

The actress, who entered the Celebrity Big Brother compound last night (January 5), has admitted that she thinks the ITV soap has more drama and likes the idea of filming outside.

When asked if she would consider returning to EastEnders, Westbrook, who has also appeared in Hollyoaks, said: "We've spoken about it a bit.

"I love being Sam Mitchell, it's so much fun and so easy for me to do. I love EastEnders, but really I'd like to be in Emmerdale.

"I love the show- it's a bit more drama-sh in the way they run the storylines. I like the area where they shoot it and I'm a very outdoor perso​n."

Danniella Westbrook at Celebrity Big Brother launch night
    © Channel 5
    Westbrook also praised Barbara Windsor for her recent damehood, but admitted that she thinks June Brown should get one too.

"​Babs deserves to be a Dame," said Westbrook. "I'm waiting for June Brown to get the same, because she is a phenomenal actress.

"She's given so much to the industry over the years and the public love her. She does a lot for charity, still drives herself with her work even though she's in her nineties, and is one of three most brilliant people I have learnt from, with Pam St Clement and Barbara​."

It didn't make any sense that Vanessa went to promise to Vic and Adam to move in with them before getting back the results??!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-01-2016), sarah c (07-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    It didn't make any sense that Vanessa went to promise to Vic and Adam to move in with them before getting back the results??!!
    Vanessa is desperate ... I think she has post natal depression, she was never really happy about the baby, she was gutted when Adam was shown as father rather than Kirin ... nothing really has gone right for her .. never cared much for her character but I have grown to like her now ... I could have slapped Victoria when she agreed to letting Vanessa and baby into her home ... to be honest, I am not sure I would be as accommodating to my husband and his former lover and baby ... actually, no way would I agree for them both to move in .....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-01-2016), maidmarian (06-01-2016), tammyy2j (06-01-2016)

sandy with ashley so sad

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-01-2016), tammyy2j (06-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Vanessa is desperate ... I think she has post natal depression, she was never really happy about the baby, she was gutted when Adam was shown as father rather than Kirin ... nothing really has gone right for her .. never cared much for her character but I have grown to like her now ... I could have slapped Victoria when she agreed to letting Vanessa and baby into her home ... to be honest, I am not sure I would be as accommodating to my husband and his former lover and baby ... actually, no way would I agree for them both to move in .....
    I feel sorry for Adam and Victoria and Moira as they all have grown to love Johnny so much

I hope Vanessa lets Adam still be part of Johnny's life, maybe make him godfather

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016), Ruffed_lemur (08-01-2016)

Brilliant idea, Tammy, make Adam Godfather !!

kirin knows the truth could have punched rakesh better

does joanie want zak away from belle and his family as she suggesting zak pay lessons for belle

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (11-01-2016), maidmarian (09-01-2016)

does joanie want zak away from belle and his family as she suggesting zak pay lessons for belle

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

I can imagine she does ... she probably feels very insecure and apart from Kerry she does not really have any support from any of the other villagers
    Last edited by Perdita; 09-01-2016 at 06:49.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (11-01-2016), lizann (09-01-2016), maidmarian (09-01-2016)

Thread Information