Page 361 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Where's Lisa again??! She came back and now she's nowhere to be seen? It's like Joanie has replaced her..

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Where's Lisa again??! She came back and now she's nowhere to be seen? It's like Joanie has replaced her..
    I dont think they film the scenes in the
    strict time order they are shown on tv.
    Depends on where filming is and which
    actors available. I should think Lisa
    will apppear again soon !
    Last edited by maidmarian; 20-08-2015 at 23:20.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

mariba (23-08-2015)

dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 20-08-2015 at 23:20.

Now I hate Pete again when he's trying to put the blame on cain! ��
    I think Pete just wants to stop his family from contacting the police about Ross as he will be caught out

Of course! Glad to see that Emma and Finn are not so easily fooled!

I have a feeling that it was Pete who left that Ross's car at the Hutton station after dumping his 'body' in the woods..But how did he go back home then as we saw him going home and changing his clothes before going back to hospital?? Surely he wouldn't have been driving back to the village and then to Hutton station with Ross's car?? So who left it there..hmmm?

I don't want Jimmy to lose his home and business!!

PLUS-about the time that Kirin finds out the truth about Vanessa's baby! I didn't find it funny at all how he suddenly ganged up with his dad against Jimmy! What has Jimmy ever done to him or Rakesh?!

Everything in Emmerdale seems to be dragging on too long. Storylines should be moving on bit faster..I'm losing interest.

Of course! Glad to see that Emma and Finn are not so easily fooled!

I have a feeling that it was Pete who left that Ross's car at the Hutton station after dumping his 'body' in the woods..But how did he go back home then as we saw him going home and changing his clothes before going back to hospital?? Surely he wouldn't have been driving back to the village and then to Hutton station with Ross's car?? So who left it there..hmmm?

I don't want Jimmy to lose his home and business!!

PLUS-about the time that Kirin finds out the truth about Vanessa's baby! I didn't find it funny at all how he suddenly ganged up with his dad against Jimmy! What has Jimmy ever done to him or Rakesh?!

Everything in Emmerdale seems to be dragging on too long. Storylines should be moving on bit faster..I'm losing interest.

We just had the crash as major storyline so I was expecting other stories to take a backseat but I agree, Kirin needs to find out about the paternity of Vanessa´s baby and Rakesh´s involvement ... Kirin is a headstrong character like his father and I want to see how their current pretty fragile relationship is going to survive the news

I really think they need to actually do something with Joanie - she seems to exist to spend her days popping up every now and again and interfering. There needs to be more Cain/Kyle interaction to give her something to do.

Cannot believe how Pete has just forgiven Debbie. I know some of it is down to his guilt over what happened with Ross but she has gotten away with things far too easily.

Delete
    Last edited by Sheeratty; 21-08-2015 at 15:09.

I'm tired of Dan now.
    Excuse me man! Kerry was there as well with Ruby! It looks like he had far deeper feelings towards Ruby than I previously thought..??
    Enough is enough anyway..far too much of him and his 'guilt'..

Thread Information