Page 354 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I need Adam off my screeen as compensation!

I blame Debbie for Ross more than Pete.
    Pete did the deed, so it's his fault. Never any excuse for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Was there supposed to be 7?
    Maybe the helicopter pilot/s
    Eric might have a heart attack when he finds out it was possibly down to him.
    It was in an article somewhere but now I think it was just speculation on the part of the paper/mag/website. There was a Twitter Question & Answer session with the director last night and he was repeatedly asked how many die. He never answered and if the figure of seven had been announced by an official source, I think he would have answered with it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (06-08-2015)

It was in an article somewhere but now I think it was just speculation on the part of the paper/mag/website. There was a Twitter Question & Answer session with the director last night and he was repeatedly asked how many die. He never answered and if the figure of seven had been announced by an official source, I think he would have answered with it.
    there was many to die in the clearout maybe 7 wasn't mentioned per se but more than 3 surely

there was many to die in the clearout maybe 7 wasn't mentioned per se but more than 3 surely

Thanks. Wondered where this had come from. Can't see there being more personally.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    He did say that tomorrow (today) it still wouldn't be over, so there must be another death(s) tomorrow unless there is a twist where Ross or Val are concerned. I think that's unlikely myself, as much as I wish they hadn't killed Ross.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (06-08-2015)

val and ruby's deaths were widely known or guessed

wasn't a dingle to die too so who could it be zak, moira or chas, don't think aaron and cain are going anywhere

val and ruby's deaths were widely known or guessed

wasn't a dingle to die too so who could it be zak, moira or chas, don't think aaron and cain are going anywhere

OMG what an exit for Valerie Pollard she will be missed RIP HI Val

I am very surprised Ross was killed by Pete even if it was accidentally, Pete didn't bury the body I wonder will he be found soon if the body will be still there

Cain with Kyle was lovely glad both survived

I was on the edge of my seat for this double episodes, what a week for the show

I wonder if any suspicion will be put on Kane over Ross' disappearance?
    Kane told Debbie that Ross has been sorted.

Thread Information