Page 128 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 28781181261271281291301381782286281128 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 12237

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

So tonights double episode.

Adam managed to extract himself from the quad bike for a whole episode - and people say miracles never happen!!!!
    But not all is well on t' farm. Moira is getting some strange looks from the scouser (can't recall his name - he's that memorable) Me thinks an assignation is on the cards YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK And what will Victoria say!
    The Georgie oompah lumpa found out about David and Alisha's engagement. But Eric is determined to ruin the big day. He isn't even good at sorting out his own love life - never mind sticking his nose into David's. Love David asking for the engagement ring back when she's finished with it. He's ALL HEART!!!
    Laurel looked at underhand ways to save a few bob. Honestly her halo has well and truly slipped and is somewhere between her waist and her knees now. Not as bad as Ashley's which is dragging along the floor though.
    Talking of things dragging along the floor - the bottom lip of Debbie Dingle was slightly more perky tonight when she was banging on about banging on. The more I see and hear the more Cameron sounds like a total sleaze bag and Chas sounds like a desperate bunny boiler. If a rabbit goes missing from the vets I would look straight at Chas first!!!!!
    The rest of my recap will follow shortly after a quick workout - blimey I sound like Nikhil!!
    Last edited by suzewebb; 21-06-2012 at 21:18.

Back

So Gennie oh little dumpy Gennie. To be honest I don't think she looks too bad - maybe a little bit on her face - clever make up. Do her mother and boyfriend not realise that it's comments like theirs that make people bulimic!!! Anyway - Nikhil - as insensitive as ever thinks everything can be answered by healthy eating and exercise. Maybe if she'd had a little less exercise she wouldn't be putting on the weight now. We know what Nikhil is like but her own mother is starting to come across as a right cow. Chas is a shoulder to lean on when it isn't wrapped round Cameron but the poor gal really needs to tell someone else. Preferably Nikhil. Charity finding out was a pearl. Her reaction was so charity and I love her for it. You so know that deep down she quite likes Nikhil - however much she teases him and I genuinely think she is made up for them - regardless of her own baby issues at present.

Nikhil has a little surprise for Gennie who announces that she hates surprises - yeah well she has had one or two recently. Anyway - what better gift for a pregnant woman than BOOT CAMP!!! Yes I know he doesn't know what we know she knows but honestly BOOT CAMP!!!!

I think that basically sums up the ins and outs of tonights episode - except for the explosive finish. Gennie finding her sister and Cameron getting jiggy on her sofa. Oooooooooooo and what's worse is we all know she has arranged to meet Debbie there complete with cake! Wonder if Gennie's mind will be more on keeping the secret or eating the cake..... At least if Debbie does find out Gennie can share her comfort cake with her!!!

Think that is all for now - except:

David and Alisha are planning their big day
    If only Eric Pollard would stop getting in the way
    We all know it's convenience and things might get quite shaky
    But how else is David guaranteed to have custody of "Our Jakey"

Laurel's got cash flow issues - a deal could be quite handy
    No agency as middle man - just Ruby helping Sandy
    But Ruby laid it straight as she sadly turned down Laurel
    Meanwhile Cameron and Chastity had yet another quarrel

"You said you love her" screeched Chas again. He couldn't tell a lie
    Admitting that he did love Debs he let out a massive sigh
    Regurgitating same old same old - her silly grin, his breathing
    I've lost all respect for both of them - and when they snog, I'm heaving

Nikhil - the master of diplomacy and minister of tact
    Thinks less of Gennies feelings and more of her digestive tract
    It's clear the fellow loves her and thinks that he knows best
    But the way he just bangs on will leave her clinically depressed

Thankfully the biggest gob and worst keeper of secrets knows
    It wont be long till Charity will just simply have to disclose
    Now Gennie faces a dilemma - will she cover for her sis
    It looks like we will know next time - I cannot wait for this.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzewebb For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (22-06-2012), Glen1 (22-06-2012), lizann (23-06-2012)

now last night on the farm, Andy and Adam were talking about the 'cattle' - as in who left the gate open and let the cattle out etc

so they run a farm with cows and sheep, no herding sheepdog, cows never get brought into the sheds etc?

and....in the large shed/barn with all the equipment were a couple of threshing-like machines - so are they also arable farmers on top of everything else? !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (22-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    - so are they also arable farmers on top of everything else? !!

Orrible Farmers more like
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

- so are they also arable farmers on top of everything else? !!

Orrible Farmers more like
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (22-06-2012)

now last night on the farm, Andy and Adam were talking about the 'cattle' - as in who left the gate open and let the cattle out etc

so they run a farm with cows and sheep, no herding sheepdog, cows never get brought into the sheds etc?

and....in the large shed/barn with all the equipment were a couple of threshing-like machines - so are they also arable farmers on top of everything else? !!
    I only ever see them mending fences or packing boxes of sausages

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (22-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I only ever see them mending fences or packing boxes of sausages
    so where does the meat for the sausages come from? or do they just produce beef sausages??!!

so where does the meat for the sausages come from? or do they just produce beef sausages??!!
    who the hell is making them, that dopey farmhand is incapable, I wouldn't let Moira any where near a sausage, Sugden's to busy supervising all the staff and to cap it all Adam spends most of his time tearing around on his four-wheeler plus he always looks in need of a good wash or in his case a soak in the sheep dip ,so he fails on hygene .

So Emmerdale are finally taking viewers advice and the farm might actually get one dog - now all they need is one man. I anticipate lots of hilarious moments with Adam and the dog, Moira and the dog, Paddy and the dog, Rhona and the dog. Ooooo my sides will be aching with laughter!!!!!

On to THE REVEAL - no not that kind of reveal although if Gennie had been delayed by that Bakewell it might have been that kind of reveal!!! Gennie, quite understandably didn't take it very well - what with her secret pregnancy and now this. Chas begged her to keep quiet about it - is this the same Chas who Gennie had asked to keep quiet about her pregnancy only for Chas to blabb it to Charity. "Tell the whole village" I say. "In fact had it in the Hotton courier" In fact - Nuts would pay good money for Chas to do a big reveal!!!!

Gennie covered for the sleazy pair with a random tale of huge arachnids and knights in shining armour. So obviously a load of cowdung but Debbie fell in it - sorry fell FOR it. Off she trotted with her heavy breathing cheating, lying windbag of a git. Meanwhile - Chas tells the whole sorry saga. "We're in love" Oh yeah course you are, like you were in love with Paddy and Carl and Carl again. Methinks she is reading more into this than Cameron. He doesn't appear to give two hoots really so long as his ass isn't on the line. Gennie is appalled, shocked, angry, hurt - pretty much how she feels about Nikhil and the whole you're fat thing. I suppose Gennie is a bit of a pig in the middle in this case though.

Talking of Nikhil - awwww bless him. He thinks he can't say a thing right or do a thing right - when really he can't say or do a thing right. He's consistent if nothing else. Nice to see him congratulating David and Alisha once the shock had worn off. Well son, there's plenty more shocks to come mate.

David being grassed on by his dad - how low can Eric go. Maybe he was looking out for David but all he has to do is hide the wedding dress and there shouldn't be any worry of David getting drunk and parading round in it. Loved the kiss David gave Alisha. Her expression of amazingly pleasurable shock was great but his expression of a naughty lad caught doing something he shouldn't with someone he shouldn't behind the bikesheds was priceless. David is a great comedy character and long may that remain.

Crammed in between the actually interesting stuff was the obvious seeds being sewn with Ruby and Laurel. I mean really - Ruby and Laurel - that's as unbelievable a pairing as Ruby and Ali. On second thoughts I think I'd prefer Ruby and Laurel.

Another pointless mini storyline was the ongoing absolutely hilarious battle of the jokers behind the bar. Marlon and Priya are to comedy double acts what Jimmy Carr is to honest tax paying comedians. And no chas they will not get a room - that's your territory - only you just use anyone else's room.

Really starting to miss Nicolaisms in this show of late. She has some of the best comedic lines in the whole soap and I need a weekly fix of nicolaisms just to see me through the week.

Okay so award for unfunniest comedy moment - Priya and anything she says or does
    Award for betrayal of the night - It should be Eric for betraying David but something else tops it. The award goes to Adam contemplating replacing his quad for a dog
    Award for skin crawling creepiness - Cameron and near enough every scene he has with Chas. In fact EVERY seen he has with Chas.
    Award for most shocked person - a tie between Gennie (catching the lovebirds) and Nikhil (discovering that David and Alisha are engaged)

Well I guess THAT'S ALL FOLKS. - Roll on Sunday.

I believe that they buy the meat in

Thread Information