Page 1079 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 795799791029106910771078107910801081108911291179 ... LastLast
Results 10,781 to 10,790 of 12233

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Looks like Caleb and Nicky will be sticking around for a while. I think his character is a bit of a mess right now, he is a mass of contradictions, he wants to make things right with his family, but last week he went round upsetting half the village for no real reason. This is a family he seemed to manage without for most of his life. Still no doubt they will soon all be getting along famously, after the are sprinkled with water from the fountain of forgiveness which is hidden somewhere in the village. All it took was a box of chocolates to syart his redemption. Charles and his dad too, although this might take a bit longer. Mack and Charity, I am not sure, even if they get back together, I am sure they will split again before too long.

I am always amazed how characters seem to be able to cut all ties with their previous lives when they move into a Soap senario. Often arriving with only a bag of belongings.
    Already has been confirmed that they will call a truce.. so going to be best buddies nest week

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (23-06-2023)

i wonder does zoe know about caleb, i know the actress is dead but the character is still alive on screen as i recall

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Looks like Caleb and Nicky will be sticking around for a while. I think his character is a bit of a mess right now, he is a mass of contradictions, he wants to make things right with his family, but last week he went round upsetting half the village for no real reason. This is a family he seemed to manage without for most of his life. Still no doubt they will soon all be getting along famously, after the are sprinkled with water from the fountain of forgiveness which is hidden somewhere in the village. All it took was a box of chocolates to syart his redemption. Charles and his dad too, although this might take a bit longer. Mack and Charity, I am not sure, even if they get back together, I am sure they will split again before too long.

I am always amazed how characters seem to be able to cut all ties with their previous lives when they move into a Soap senario. Often arriving with only a bag of belongings.
    On the basis that very few couples last long, you are very probably right.

good for nicky putting david in his place

sarah cannot judge anyone, ranting at nicky and caleb, her mother is debbie

bored of tom belle and amelia

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    good for nicky putting david in his place

sarah cannot judge anyone, ranting at nicky and caleb, her mother is debbie

bored of tom belle and amelia
    In this epiosde I thought I was watching shows set in Essex or Chelsea when they kept discussing personal problems

a fast recovery and home for caleb, that hospital works miracles super quick fast

a fast recovery and home for caleb, that hospital works miracles super quick fast
    It's actually Hotton Nuffield

I seem to have missed a bit... when did Laurel, Jai and all decide to go to Australia?
    When did Jai tell Archie that they couldn't afford to take Marshall?
    I must have missed an episode.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    I seem to have missed a bit... when did Laurel, Jai and all decide to go to Australia?
    When did Jai tell Archie that they couldn't afford to take Marshall?
    I must have missed an episode.
    apparently to see doug is an annual occurrence for laurel and kids, doug pays

apparently to see doug is an annual occurrence for laurel and kids, doug pays
    I bet that ITV pays

Thread Information