Page 1039 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 12250

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

What a remarkable coincidence that Sam, Samson, Charity, Noah, Amelia and Dan all happened to be in the High Street at the same time.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (30-03-2023), lizann (30-03-2023), Perdita (30-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Does Charles never get tired of poking his nose into other people's business. He constantly gets involved in things without considering the reactions he causes.
    I can just about excuse his stupid daughter but he should know better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (30-03-2023)

silly billy

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    silly billy
    Of all the cars in all the world, you had to step in front of mine.

I am still puzzled as to how Alex managed to cause that van to crash.

Charity....This is urgent. Please sort Noah out.

The reaction of stupid Naomi was totally predictable.

Kim is still waiting for her fish and chips.

kim has an elvis in will, im sure the kids enjoyed that

gabby pregnant, i find her and nicky boring

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (30-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Of all the cars in all the world, you had to step in front of mine.

I am still puzzled as to how Alex managed to cause that van to crash.

Charity....This is urgent. Please sort Noah out.

The reaction of stupid Naomi was totally predictable.

Kim is still waiting for her fish and chips.
    Not just Silly Billy, but, Stupid, Thick Idiotic Billy. Why on earth did he drive off, there was no witnesses so if he said Alex jumped out in front of him, who is to question it.
    A poorly written and filmed episode. I really dislike these "jump forward" cuts, they add nothing, indeed they spoiled the actual moment when Alex was hit, because we were expecting it and waiting for it to happen. Alex standing in the road on the phone on the other side of the road from Billy suddenly turns and runs into the path of Billy's car, for no good reason that I could see. Billy driving down the road sees someone standing in the road on the phone but does not slow up like almost everyone else would do, keeps on speeding along so that he could not stop and avoid hitting Alex. Earlier it looked to me, that Alex would have had time to get into the car, lock the door to stop Charles reaching him and then drive off.
    It is obvious that Alex used mind control to make the van driver run off the road and crash. Much more efficient than Aaron and Mack's heists.
    Of course with Charles having gone for a "drive" he is probably going to be in the frame for this.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 31-03-2023 at 09:41.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

alan45 (31-03-2023), johntrevor (31-03-2023), lizann (31-03-2023)

Church going christian Amelia is not very forgiving, is she.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 31-03-2023 at 09:43.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (31-03-2023), lizann (31-03-2023), Perdita (31-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Not just Silly Billy, but, Stupid, Thick Idiotic Billy. Why on earth did he drive off, there was no witnesses so if he said Alex jumped out in front of him, who is to question it.
    A poorly written and filmed episode. I really dislike these "jump forward" cuts, they add nothing, indeed they spoiled the actual moment when Alex was hit, because we were expecting it and waiting for it to happen. Alex standing in the road on the phone on the other side of the road from Billy suddenly turns and runs into the path of Billy's car, for no good reason that I could see. Billy driving down the road sees someone standing in the road on the phone but does not slow up like almost everyone else would do, keeps on speeding along so that he could not stop and avoid hitting Alex. Earlier it looked to me, that Alex would have had time to get into the car, lock the door to stop Charles reaching him and then drive off.
    It is obvious that Alex used mind control to make the van driver run off the road and crash. Much more efficient than Aaron and Mack's heists.
    Of course with Charles having gone for a "drive" he is probably going to be in the frame for this.
    Completely agree a terrible episode, more holes than a fishing net. Alex's car was stopped behind the phamacy drivers, so how the hell did he get him to stop and end up slumped over the steering wheel? Why was Billy evn on that road when he hit Alex, he was only going for fish and chips, can't you get them anywhere in the village?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (31-03-2023), Son of Cain (31-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    Completely agree a terrible episode, more holes than a fishing net. Alex's car was stopped behind the phamacy drivers, so how the hell did he get him to stop and end up slumped over the steering wheel? Why was Billy evn on that road when he hit Alex, he was only going for fish and chips, can't you get them anywhere in the village?
    I think the one positive thing we learned from this episode, is there is no fish and chip shop in the village. I think many years ago they may have mentioned that there use to be a fish and chip van that came round once a week. On the negative side, it must mean that your fish and chips would be cold and soggy by the time you got back to the village.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (31-03-2023)

I expect Alex to be wide awake and alert next episode in hospital talking to the police, plaster on forehead, oxygen tube up nostrils and getting ready for discharge. Of course he will remember that it was Billy who hit him and ran.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (31-03-2023), lizann (31-03-2023)

Thread Information