Page 936 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 4368368869269349359369379389469861036 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 12116

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I am fine with people liking him. Personally, I think he should stop pretending to be a serious professional and settle for being the village idiot.
    Maybe he can be both, serious professional at work, village idiot at play?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (14-08-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    She hasn't been cheating on Al.
    No, but her and Amy were responsible for the death of Frank, Tracey and Vanessa's dad, when they robbed the chocolate factory. I cannot quite remember if the factory ever opened again after the fire, so maybe responsible for it closing down as well. Which I would argue is worse than having an affair.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (14-08-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    No, but her and Amy were responsible for the death of Frank, Tracey and Vanessa's dad, when they robbed the chocolate factory. I cannot quite remember if the factory ever opened again after the fire, so maybe responsible for it closing down as well. Which I would argue is worse than having an affair.
    We, the viewers know that, but that is not what the affair is about. Chas is bonking Kerry's bloke behind her and Paddy's back. If Al is to be hounded out of the village (as suggested) because of it, Chas needs to also suffer the wrath of the scorned woman.
    Last edited by Snagglepus; 13-08-2022 at 19:29.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

I would like to see Kerry give Chas a good hiding too for being two faced with her.
    i could see mandy or rhona slapping punching chas, she has a young baby so her cheating is worse

We, the viewers know that, but that is not what the affair is about. Chas is bonking Kerry's bloke behind her and Paddy's back. If Al is to be hounded out of the village (as suggested) because of it, Chas needs to also suffer the wrath of the woman.
    I am not saying this is what the affair is about, Ruffed_lemur said Kerry is not an innocent person, to which you replied that she is not cheating on Al. All I am saying that when it comes to throwing stones Kerry seems to forget the bit about those without sin, casting the first stone. She was never punished for her crime, and I don't think anyone except Vanessa and Tracey know about it, and yet she feels justified in hounding Noah to a greater extent than Chloe does. Be interesting to see how forgiving the villagers would be if the truth came out, and whether she would be joining Al in being hounded out of the village? She is not cheating on Al but she has enough life experience to realize t(hat he is only with her to have somewhere to stay, it should come as no surprize to her if she finds out he is cheating.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 14-08-2022 at 07:09.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (14-08-2022), lizann (13-08-2022), Perdita (14-08-2022)

^ jai and rishi deserve the truth

nate knows

Maybe he can be both, serious professional at work, village idiot at play?
    Why would anyone in the Hotton district regard a Mr Dingle as a serious professional?

I am not saying this is what the affair is about, Ruffed_lemur said Kerry is not an innocent person, to which you replied that she is not cheating on Al. All I am saying that when it comes to throwing stones Kerry seems to forget the bit about those without sin, casting the first stone. She was never punished for her crime, and I don't think anyone except Vanessa and Tracey know about it, and yet she feels justified in hounding Noah to a greater extent than Chloe does. Be interesting to see how forgiving the villagers would be if the truth came out, and whether she would be joining Al in being hounded out of the village? She is not cheating on Al but she has enough life experience to realize t(hat he is only with her to have somewhere to stay, it should come as no surprize to her if she finds out he is cheating.
    Quite right, Kerry and Al deserve each other, pair of losers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (14-08-2022)

It would be too simple for Naomi to have hit Charles on the head, did he fiddle with the fuse box, electrocuted himself and fall and hit his head? Manpreet was outside the door when Naomi left, would she not have heard Charles fall, yet when she entered the church,seconds after Naomi left, Charles was already stretched out on the floor. Timing seemed a bit off. In the words of Donald Trump " This is fake drama"
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 16-08-2022 at 09:45.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (16-08-2022), lizann (16-08-2022), Perdita (16-08-2022)

I agree, I think he got electrocuted and hit his head somewhere when he fell. This will lead to drama between Ethan and Marcus as Marcus was meant to have repaired the electrics?
    Last edited by Perdita; 16-08-2022 at 11:45.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (16-08-2022), lizann (16-08-2022), Son of Cain (16-08-2022)

Thread Information