Page 852 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 352752802842850851852853854862902952 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 12123

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

id ring everyone till someone answered

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    id ring everyone till someone answered
    I forgot to mention her phone ran out of battery when she tried to phone Cain.
    I am surprised Kyle did not have a phone she could have used, most kids nowadays have one.

I would have went back to the fire to see if there were still any embers she could have used to get it going again.

Considering none of the characters have been dressing for the cold, many walking about with open neck shirts, and not a sign of frost anywhere, I am surprized it was cold enough to render them close to death.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-01-2022), Perdita (01-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I forgot to mention her phone ran out of battery when she tried to phone Cain.
    I am surprised Kyle did not have a phone she could have used, most kids nowadays have one.

I would have went back to the fire to see if there were still any embers she could have used to get it going again.

Considering none of the characters have been dressing for the cold, many walking about with open neck shirts, and not a sign of frost anywhere, I am surprized it was cold enough to render them close to death.
    I am shocked that the camera crew didn't have a phone. Although Eliis was wrong to leave them and take the keys with him. She never bothered to ask him for the keys

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I am shocked that the camera crew didn't have a phone. Although Eliis was wrong to leave them and take the keys with him. She never bothered to ask him for the keys
    Or a charging cable in the car. Mine works even if the car is switched off
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Never thought I would say this but I have reached saturation point with Emmerdale's contrived and utterly ridiculous storylines and that is after watching for more years than I care to remember.. started to watch omnibus and had to switch channels .. :

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (02-01-2022), lizann (02-01-2022), Son of Cain (02-01-2022)

I am finding it difficult to take Priya's story seriously. I know that people really do have eating disorders, but I find this story lacking any sense of reality. She says she knows she needs to eat extra calories to help her healing, but we do not see hee her eating ANY calories. One mouthful of a protein shake and she is running to the sink to vomit. Her skin is still good and her hair is still shiny, she seems to exist on coffee only, by now she should be so weak she can hardly stand.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (02-01-2022), lizann (02-01-2022), Perdita (02-01-2022)

In all the villages, in all of Yorshire, Nate and Fiona end up in the same room at New Year, how likely is that? I hope we are not meant to feel sorry for him, he is completely useless. I cannot help wondering what happened to the turkeys he was rearing for Christmas as he does not seem to have been on the farm for a long time. Why does he never move into the farm when Tracey throws him out. Sooner he leaves the village the better, and takes equally useless Ellis with him.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (02-01-2022), lizann (02-01-2022), Perdita (02-01-2022)

The stone walling around the farms seems to fare better now than in the past, Matt Skilbeck was often to be found repairing them especially those up in Top Field, with Dolly traipsing up there with a sandwich and a flask of tea for his lunch. Is this down to Matt doing a good job on them or have they been left to rack and ruin now.
    We don't see much of the workings on Moira's farm, does she have much livestock, who feeds it, who slaughters it, who butchers it and packs it, or does she only supply the Wooly and that will have come to a halt now. What does Rhona do?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-01-2022), Son of Cain (02-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    The stone walling around the farms seems to fare better now than in the past, Matt Skilbeck was often to be found repairing them especially those up in Top Field, with Dolly traipsing up there with a sandwich and a flask of tea for his lunch. Is this down to Matt doing a good job on them or have they been left to rack and ruin now.
    We don't see much of the workings on Moira's farm, does she have much livestock, who feeds it, who slaughters it, who butchers it and packs it, or does she only supply the Wooly and that will have come to a halt now. What does Rhona do?
    They are meant to be a farming community but nobody has time to do any farming. They waste the preious hours of daylight in the winter faffing about in the village

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (03-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Perhaps the last time Matt repaired them he used cement. Moira did occasionally have trouble with fences breaking and letting stock out, but not for a while now.

Moira used to spend a lot of time chasing contracts, but not so much recently, the farm seems to look after itself. Matty seems too busy at The Hop to help. Perhaps Pixies and Elves come out at night and do what needs to be done. I think Rhona withdrew from being active on the farm, altho' I think she still acts as it's vet. I cannot remember if she sold her shares and if so, who to. Perhaps she is just a silent partner now. They tell us farming is hard work, but not if Moira and Nate are typical examples of farming life.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (03-01-2022)

Thread Information