Page 924 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 4248248749149229239249259269349741024 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 12166

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Very kind of Mandy and Bernice to pay the money back to Liv, assuming that she ever sees it.

Meanwhile, Sandra will continue to be kept by Liv and Vinny and any money she gets, by fair means or foul, she will spend on herself.
    If they are paying her by how much work she does, she won't earn much. Surely Mandy and Bernice can see she is workshy.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 16-07-2022 at 11:46.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (16-07-2022), Snagglepus (16-07-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    If they are paying her by how much work she does, she won't earn much. Surely Mandy and Bernice can see she is workshy.
    At first I thought Mandy had her sussed out and was testing her but I am not sure now.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (16-07-2022), johntrevor (16-07-2022), Son of Cain (16-07-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    At first I thought Mandy had her sussed out and was testing her but I am not sure now.
    I don't think she will be able to pull the wool over Mandy's eyes for long, not so sure about Bernice, she is easily fooled.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (16-07-2022), lizann (16-07-2022), Son of Cain (16-07-2022)

Harriet shops Dawn

What a terrible thing for Harriet to do. Shopping Dawn to the authorities when all she was trying to do was save a little girl from danger from what can only be described as a drugs den. To talk to Dawn and try to persuade her to go to Social Services is one thing but to go behind her back and drop her in it is despicable. I used to like Harriet, not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    What a terrible thing for Harriet to do. Shopping Dawn to the authorities when all she was trying to do was save a little girl from danger from what can only be described as a drugs den. To talk to Dawn and try to persuade her to go to Social Services is one thing but to go behind her back and drop her in it is despicable. I used to like Harriet, not any more.
    Sorry but I disagree. Dawn can be very nasty and Harriet is better off without her

She was right to take Clemmie out of that house but then should have immediately called the police or social services, not her responsibility to take care of her. She has enough problems herself and this might endanger her relationship with social services now regarding Lucas. Harriet did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She was right to take Clemmie out of that house but then should have immediately called the police or social services, not her responsibility to take care of her. She has enough problems herself and this might endanger her relationship with social services now regarding Lucas. Harriet did the right thing.
    That's what I was saying, Harriet should have persuaded Dawn to go to social services herself instead of just shopping her,

That's what I was saying, Harriet should have persuaded Dawn to go to social services herself instead of just shopping her,
    Dawn would never have done it, that was clear to see. I understand why she wanted to take care of Clemmie rather than having her unsettled but it is wrong to just kidnap a child and to keep it, even if the reasons are good.

Like most soap characters, she would never act before it was too late.

Any bets as to when The Good Doctor will find out about his wife's drug habit?

Jacob is a greedy little burger.

Is anybody in Emmerfdale capable of sorting out their own wedding ?

Thread Information