Page 1247 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 24774711471197123712451246124712481249 ... LastLast
Results 12,461 to 12,470 of 12500

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

  1. #12461
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,445
    Thanked: 15727
    as if a prisoner could just stand up and talk to another prisoner's visitor on exiting

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    johntrevor (09-07-2024)

  3. #12462
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,957
    Thanked: 3558
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    as if a prisoner could just stand up and talk to another prisoner's visitor on exiting
    Especially when everyone else had left the room. They really do take the easy way, when writing these stories. I wish they would put in some extra effort, into coming up with something more believable.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

    johntrevor (09-07-2024), lizann (08-07-2024)

  5. #12463
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,445
    Thanked: 15727
    i like les, seems decent with matty

  6. #12464
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    154
    Thanked: 84
    Does anyone know whether TG or DNA is used for prison ward assignment in the UK? I would think that once that cavity check was done and the staff realized that Matty didn't have bottom surgery, that they would have made some accommodation so as not to upset the whole cell block and to have a potential lawsuit on their hands. And at minimum when assigning cells, to not include someone with different organs and to pair him with another TG or another accommodation.

  7. #12465
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    154
    Thanked: 84
    Sampson is a piece of work. That's all I've got to say.

  8. #12466
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,445
    Thanked: 15727
    moira is a tough sob compared to cain

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    ccahill2 (12-07-2024)

  10. #12467
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    5,121
    Thanked: 2246
    Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    Sampson is a piece of work. That's all I've got to say.
    He's basically an idiot who is afraid to tell the truth for fear of punishment. If he said it was an accident at the start he would not be getting all this hastle

  11. #12468
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,445
    Thanked: 15727
    dawn is irritating, even with a sick son, kim puts up with a lot from her and rose

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    ccahill2 (12-07-2024), Dennis tanner (12-07-2024), johntrevor (12-07-2024), Perdita (12-07-2024), Son of Cain (12-07-2024)

  13. #12469
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,957
    Thanked: 3558
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    He's basically an idiot who is afraid to tell the truth for fear of punishment. If he said it was an accident at the start he would not be getting all this hastle
    Moira is becoming a bit of an idiot too, wanting Matty to report Robbo, Surely she has heard "Snitches get Stiches". She must realize that dobbing someone in, while in prison, would not end well.

    Agree that Samson is an idiot, it was not an accident, Josh pushed him hard onto the knife, and Samson must have felt the push and must know that it was this push that caused him to injured.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

    ccahill2 (12-07-2024)

  15. #12470
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    653
    Thanked: 525
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Moira is becoming a bit of an idiot too, wanting Matty to report Robbo, Surely she has heard "Snitches get Stiches". She must realize that dobbing someone in, while in prison, would not end well.

    Agree that Samson is an idiot, it was not an accident, Josh pushed him hard onto the knife, and Samson must have felt the push and must know that it was this push that caused him to injured.
    That was a dirty trick by Samson, dobbing Moira and Mack in, don't think Cain will take that well, don't know why Moira didn't record Samson's confession on her phone, thats what they do in all the good movies.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

    ccahill2 (12-07-2024)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •