Page 1215 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 215715111511651205121312141215
Results 12,141 to 12,145 of 12145

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    Oddest to me was that police interrogation. They questioned everyone together. No one suspects Tom, but when Belle was talking, he was trying to edit to shift blame. I think that a police force would individually question each person to see whether their stories matched or were different. At least Belle mentioned the robbery that Tom never really reported, despite telling others he did.
    Soaps rarely if ever follow correct police procedure, frequently interviewing people together, and never noticing when one person tries to steer the interview in a certain direction, away from things they do not want discussed. Anyone who watches police procedural documentaries will realize this would never hpopen in real life.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (21-04-2024), johntrevor (Yesterday), lizann (21-04-2024), Perdita (21-04-2024)

Considering Vinny was hit on the back of the head, his face was very messed up. Are we to assume these injuries were caused by him hitting the floor face first, in which case I would have expected a broken nose.?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (21-04-2024), Dennis tanner (Yesterday), johntrevor (Yesterday), lizann (21-04-2024), Perdita (21-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Considering Vinny was hit on the back of the head, his face was very messed up. Are we to assume these injuries were caused by him hitting the floor face first, in which case I would have expected a broken nose.?
    Quite correct but expecting the actor to have his nose broken for a bit of drama would have been too much to ask

Belle appears to have forgotten that the burglary was nor reported

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Quite correct but expecting the actor to have his nose broken for a bit of drama would have been too much to ask

Belle appears to have forgotten that the burglary was nor reported
    I was not suggesting they actually break his nose. Just stick a plaster on it and pretend. Although actors like Marlon Bando or Robert De Niro who follow "The Method" might have gone all in.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (Today)

I was not suggesting they actually break his nose. Just stick a plaster on it and pretend. Although actors like Marlon Bando or Robert De Niro who follow "The Method" might have gone all in.
    HaHa I think MOST of us got that.

Thread Information