Thread: Thomas King (James Chase)

Exclamation Thomas King (James Chase)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...new-storyline/

Emmerdale is set to reintroduce Thomas King after a decade away from the village.

Most recently portrayed by Mark Flanagan, the role of killer Carl King's son has already been played by two other actors, Jack Ferguson and Connor Hill, who appeared as younger versions of the character.

Now, newcomer James Chase is set to step into Tom's shoes and he is expected to make his big entrance next month, The Sun reports.

The last time soap fans caught a glimpse of him, Tom managed to seduce Belle Dingle before stealing a camper van off Dan Spencer and fleeing to Saudi Arabia where his mum Colleen King lived.

Apparently, Emmerdale viewers should prepare for an "explosive" and potentially chaotic return for Tom, as his uncle Jimmy King questions the motives behind his reappearance in the village.

The news comes after executive producer Jane Hudson revealed that the writers were "working on summer storylines" and that she "always likes to have a summer spectacular" in the pipeline.

Asked about potential blasts from the past, she teased: "Ooh, I can't tell you. We're working on June storylines at the minute and I thought about a return, 'Viewers would love that'".

Conveniently, Eden Taylor-Draper's character Belle is said to be in the mood for love in the near future too, which may coincide with Tom's comeback.

"We've got a bit of summer lovin' for Belle," Hudson shared. "You'll need to see but yes, that is going to happen. Belle is finally going to fall in love.

"Don't say 'aw' too soon, you never know what might happen. But it could be the most perfect relationship ever."

back for belle?

abuse storyline so for tom and belle

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    abuse storyline so for tom and belle
    Yes Belle should dump him, You can never completely trust a, "Im so sorry I swear it will never happen again" abuser.

i think tom will make belle out to be controlling and abusing him

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think tom will make belle out to be controlling and abusing him
    Yes, a very common thing to happen in those kind of relationships, it is never the abuser's fault, always the victim

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (27-03-2024), johntrevor (27-03-2024), lizann (27-03-2024)

Yup, first the Jekyll and Hyde thing. So loving, then the angry abusive thing, and then he's so sorry and will never do it again.

Then the isolation, turning the other against their family and friends so that the abuser is the only one 'there for her.'

Then the narcissistic it's not my fault, it's your fault thing, gaslighting the individual into doubting themselves so that they are always walking on eggshells.

Then the violence ramps up while the other is isolated and even if someone else sees the signs, the abused person will cover for the one who 'loves her so much.'

Then the where will I go what will I do how will I survive thoughts creep in if the abused person wants to exercise options, never mind the 'he will always find me.'

If Belle calls the authorities, like some of you have said, he will probably say that she is abusing him, he's only good to her.

It's truly horrific and although it's an important story to tell, it's a painful story to watch.

#FreeBelle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (Yesterday)

Thread Information