Page 860 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910960 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

I do not understand how everyone thinks that Meena will come back to the village. Why would she?

I know Liam is hurting over Leanne's death, but I do not believe he would think that killing Meena would be a good thing to do.

Why are they writing so many of the characters in such an unsympathetic ways?

I think we are meant to feel sorry for Liv, but honestly I feel no sympathy for her at all. Likewise, Vinny, Billy, Dawn, Will, Jai and Liam.

So they are not paying out on the insurance for the pub, but not for the reason they should be withholding the payment. I cannot understand how they missed the evidence that the fire was not an accident.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 18-01-2022 at 20:20.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-01-2022), Perdita (18-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post

I think we are meant to feel sorry for Liv, but honestly I feel no sympathy for her at all. Likewise, Vinny, Billy, Dawn, Will, Jai and Liam.

So they are not paying out on the insurance for the pub, but not for the reason they should be withholding the payment. I cannot understand how they missed the evidence that the fire was not an accident.
    Sure does not seem t reflect real life and also a bit too quick for a result as to how the fire started? .. Like the evidence that would be there ..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-01-2022), Son of Cain (18-01-2022)

mandy organising a hospital prison break

The real situation is that the pub had 3 owners and only one of them wanted to demolish the pub to build other properties, The two are being punished for the actions of the third.

Meanwhile Mel has gone in front of the governor who has accepted her explanation of self defence.

Liv should not be moaning at Vinny. She should be talking to her solicitor.

Is Vinny positive that he did not hear Meena confess ???????????????

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-01-2022), Perdita (19-01-2022), Son of Cain (18-01-2022)

is mel liv's cellmate her attacker, home brew maker?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is mel liv's cellmate her attacker, home brew maker?
    Think so, as she shut the cell door ..

I do not understand how everyone thinks that Meena will come back to the village. Why would she?

I know Liam is hurting over Leanne's death, but I do not believe he would think that killing Meena would be a good thing to do.
    To finish what she started ... she sees Billy and Dawn planning to get married and she does not like that so probably going after both

what mack helping cain and chas, having a brew with cain

I await with bated breathe to see where this story of tampering with the brakes on Ali's car is going. Is the intention to cause him to crash and possibly be killed or is it just meant to serve as a warning? If it is meant to cause him to crash, first problem is, altho' I think it used to be possible to open a car bonnet from the outside, without releasing the catch inside first, I do not think it is possible in modern cars without a great deal of difficulty. Second problem is, the car is parked nose in, so will need to reverse out before starting on it's way. Presumably after reversing, relatively slowly, the brakes will be applied and it will immediately be obvious they are not working, without causing any major damage.

Thread Information