Page 732 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742782832 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Harriet must have missed the sermon on "Giving in to temptation".
    I know this is a drama show but I do not find this bit entertaining anymore.. especially with the socially distancing bit .. really makes it difficult to believe in any sincerity .. for me anyway

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-08-2020), Son of Cain (13-08-2020), tammyy2j (13-08-2020)

sepsis for gabby for the cut?

couldn't care less about belle jamie harriet malone will

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-08-2020), tammyy2j (13-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know this is a drama show but I do not find this bit entertaining anymore.. especially with the socially distancing bit .. really makes it difficult to believe in any sincerity .. for me anyway
    I am bored with almost all of the current story lines. I find most of the characters unlikable so I really couldn't care what happens to any of them. I see no chemistry between Harriet and Malone I just wish they would get together and drive off into the sunset with blue lights flashing. I should feel sorry for Will but I don't because a I dislike him most of all. If Gabby runs off to Australia that will be one more misery gone. Belle really should show herself some self respect and never speak to drippy Jamie again.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I feel the same, it is too much in most scenes

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-08-2020)

Belle really needs to have some self respect for herself. How can she expect to find any happiness with a weak coward like Jamie?
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 15-08-2020 at 09:38.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (17-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Belle really needs to have some self respect for herself. How can she expect to find any happiness with a weak coward like Jamie?
    Belle is like Debbie playing the victim, very boring

Is Harriet now a killer?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (18-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Belle is like Debbie playing the victim, very boring

Is Harriet now a killer?
    I don't understand why Malone was 'touched on the head' when he was supposed to be untouchable.

Malone should be alive but the vicar needs to call the Police preferably Swirling so he can take possession of the gun and the syringe all with Malones prints on.

Why on earth did the Tates think that The Nate Creature would be reliable?

I was not very impressed with the state of the cricket ground.
    Last edited by Dennis tanner; 18-08-2020 at 02:43.

This Malone story is just getting silly. Imagine the scene Malone getting ready to go out in the morning, phone check, keys check, gun check, silencer check, bag of drugs check, syringe check. When he comes home again taking all these items from his pockets and placing them on his hall table. The writers really need to stop reading "Dime Detective Stories" for their inspiration. I am not saying there are not corrupt officers but no way could anyone in a modern police force could get away with his level of corruption. Even if Dawn is not the most credible of people, they could not just completely disregard her accusations.
    Malone must be worth millions, we saw him with a warehouse full of drugs, so much that they were moving them with fork lift trucks. Yet what does he do with all this money, try to persuade Harriet to be with him when he retires.
    At this level of drug dealing you cannot simply "retire", I had a neighbour in a similar position, who wanted to "retire". When you are involved in dealing in drugs you are part of a chain, if you remove one link, the chain is broken. This is especially true near the top of the chain, if Malone "retires" the people above him in the chain lose all the links below him and they do not like that. My neighbour almost had a nervous breakdown and was in fear of his life, he was almost glad when he was arrested as it was his only way out. For Malone to be "untouchable" everyone in his Nick would need to be in on it, and I don't think that is likely.
    I hope this not now going to follow the usual line of "we can't go to the police as no one will believe us". They have the gun, presumably not police issue, the silencer, the syringe and the bag of drugs all with his fingerprints and DNA on them. Would be difficult for him to explain all that away.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 18-08-2020 at 11:00.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-08-2020), Perdita (18-08-2020), tammyy2j (21-08-2020)

super strong harriet dragging a dead body out in the daylight, this will push dawn back on drugs

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-08-2020)

Just when you think it can't get any more silly it does! - Harriet must have been a terrible detective, I am betting she didn't come top of the class at "Detective School". She was ready to call the police when she thought Malone was still alive but when he came to and Dawn shot him she wasn't. While he was still alive he could maybe have lied and talked himself out of trouble, when he died there was no one to contradict their version of events. She says "The truth is what they belive" and "They will frame this anyway they like. Does she honestly believe the entire police force is bent. It does not matter how many times Dawn shot him, it was a semi- automatic gun, easy to do. Does she think the Crime Scene Investigators are also bent. The evidence would support their story. Where would Dawn get a gun from. Dawn's fingerprints would be on the gun but so would Malone's, his would be on the magazine, Dawn's would not. His would also be on the silencer, bag of drugs and the syringe.
    When his colleagues realize Malone is missing they will trace his phone to the village maybe their house, if it is searched they will find traces of blood, washing will not remove all trace. Harriet should know these things. She says "We will bury him where no one will ever find him" Does she not watch TV crime dramas, bodies are always found, if people walk dogs nearby. Harriet says maybe he got spooked by Dawn's accusation and disappeared, seems to contradict her opinion no one will believe he is bent. Waiting to see if Harriet says she got rid of the carpet because she spilt coffeee on it. As if this tale is not bad enough we have a bit of comic light relief with Will and Billy behaving like naughty schoolboys in the Woolpack. I don't like Will but I found him easier to accept as weak miserable loser than this giggly idiot. And just a bit of icing on the cake the Paul and Mandy "will they won't they get back together".
    Another well used cliche, two people discuss some secret stuff and think someone has overheard them. Instead of doing nothing and waiting to see if the eavesdropper says something, they go and see them and try to find out if they know anything and end up admitting to what they were trying to keel secret in the first place.

Drama??? - No - Spoof crime story??? - Yes.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 20-08-2020 at 21:07.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-08-2020), tammyy2j (21-08-2020)

Thread Information