Page 1221 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 221721112111711211121912201221
Results 12,201 to 12,209 of 12209

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    not an enjoyable episode of come dine with me
    The cake went down like a lead balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She has no idea what is happening.... he turns everything to be about her being in the wrong and she knows she is not deep down... some people live like that for many years because they have no self confidence left to get out of that relationship.
    The looks on her face tells me that she does know and she certainly knows that he deliberately pushed the cake on the floor and deliberately scalded her

I was wishing that Rhonda stormed out of there in an angry huff and ran over Tom. And in a blind panic, she backed up and drove over him again.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (Today), lizann (Today), Perdita (Today)

who did the cooking tom or belle, delicious menu

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    who did the cooking tom or belle, delicious menu
    None of the cast I reckon

I turned it off at part two as I thought something had gone wrong with my stream when it went back to the beginning.
    When I watched it later on catch up I was puzzled when it did it again and I was seeing bits I didn't remember from part one.
    Confused dot com.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    I turned it off at part two as I thought something had gone wrong with my stream when it went back to the beginning.
    When I watched it later on catch up I was puzzled when it did it again and I was seeing bits I didn't remember from part one.
    Confused dot com.
    I had the same problem, I thought it had somehow rewound itself and went back to the beginning again. Then I looked at the progress bar and saw it was half way, so wondered if it was a fault at the broadcast end, and they were a broadcasting from the beginning again.
    I think it was meant to show the event from two people's point of view, but not sure whose, presumably Tom and Belle. Not very well done, I thought. Will need to watch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I had the same problem, I thought it had somehow rewound itself and went back to the beginning again. Then I looked at the progress bar and saw it was half way, so wondered if it was a fault at the broadcast end, and they were a broadcasting from the beginning again.
    I think it was meant to show the event from two people's point of view, but not sure whose, presumably Tom and Belle. Not very well done, I thought. Will need to watch again.
    I realised what was going on after reading about it saying it was being from 2 different perspectives, and noticing Belle was wearing different clothes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (Today)

I found the episode powerful in that we had one couple with a loud disagreement, albeit one with much love, that isn't an abusive scenario, but rather a severe breakdown in communication, and that is what everyone sees as a bad marriage, and then we have Belle and Tom who put on a good and happy front, and everyone thinks they are a happy couple - right before Tom gives Belle burns by holding her hand under the steaming water. What a sicko.

I found that beginning very confusing, as did the rest of you. It almost seemed like a preview scene followed by the show, but in hindsight there was a different point of view and insertions when shown again. I wish that the presentation was a bit more obvious, but it's what was.

The episode was painful to watch. I know that Tom was like a pressure cooker going into the party, and it kept getting more and more frightening as I was anticipating what was to come.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (Today)

Thread Information