Page 583 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 834835335735815825835845855936336831083 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I was thinking a who's the Daddy storyline between Liam and TJ.

Lauren and Whitney were the obvious suspects for the test so Liam and Cindy isn't that obvious. I believed her a month or so ago when she said she hadn't slept with him.
    nikki by terry or cindy by terry's son

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    nikki by terry or cindy by terry's son
    Hadn't thought of Nikki but if it is her I bet it's not Terry's and she's pretending it is to stir up trouble.

I cannot believe Gary Lucy is leaving Eastenders! I am so upset I might cry! I've been hated on for weeks for shipping Penter. All the haters said they were never gonna happen. I always had a hope they would. I guess they were right all along. This sucks so much. I only wanted Johnny to be with Danny. I don't care anymore now though. I'm so pissed off at the writers/producers/whoever made this decision. I still believe they could do a lot more with the Danny character. I don't understand the decision to let him go.

But ok.. one less show to watch. Fine by me. I will not watch Eastenders again. Penter was the only reason I cares about Eastenders. I won't watch unless Penter is happening.

ETA: sorry, forgot to use the advanced option to avoid double post.
    Last edited by hetty; 19-01-2014 at 03:16.

QUOTE=parkerman;801718]Dot.[/QUOTE]

Mystery solved!

Quote Originally Posted by hetty View Post
    I've been hated on for weeks for shipping Penter. Penter was the only reason I cares about Eastenders. I won't watch unless Penter is happening.
    What??????????????????????????

I cannot believe Gary Lucy is leaving Eastenders! I am so upset I might cry! I've been hated on for weeks for shipping Penter. All the haters said they were never gonna happen. I always had a hope they would. I guess they were right all along. This sucks so much. I only wanted Johnny to be with Danny. I don't care anymore now though. I'm so pissed off at the writers/producers/whoever made this decision. I still believe they could do a lot more with the Danny character. I don't understand the decision to let him go.

But ok.. one less show to watch. Fine by me. I will not watch Eastenders again. Penter was the only reason I cares about Eastenders. I won't watch unless Penter is happening.
    Who is/was Penter???

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-01-2014), parkerman (19-01-2014), sarah c (19-01-2014)

Who is/was Penter???

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Who is/was Penter???
    It's not just me then!

Nope, no idea what hetty is on about

Thread Information