Page 196 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

To be honest, I think she reacted in shock and will change her mind once it has all sunk in.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    To be honest, I think she reacted in shock and will change her mind once it has all sunk in.
    That's what I was thinking too. Lucas made it sound like self-defense and that he was protecting his family, so it didn't sound as bad as it really was.

It seemed strange to me that it didn't occur to Libby that the body could be her father. Surely it's crossed her mind that something has happened to him?

guess she thought he has just done a runner rather than being dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. Lucas made it sound like self-defense and that he was protecting his family, so it didn't sound as bad as it really was.

It seemed strange to me that it didn't occur to Libby that the body could be her father. Surely it's crossed her mind that something has happened to him?
    Yeah, I think Lucas made it sound a bit better, although still not good. Denise loves him so much and he's doing her head in quite a lot recently too, so maybe she's not thinking rationally.

Not surprised that Libby never thought it was her father under that tree. She just wouldn't want to think it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Yeah, I think Lucas made it sound a bit better, although still not good. Denise loves him so much and he's doing her head in quite a lot recently too, so maybe she's not thinking rationally.
    Denise is definitely not thinking rationally at the moment. Lucas has been playing mind games with her recently, so she's not herself at all. Like Perdita said, she'll probably change her mind about protecting him when it has really sunk in.

I liked denise so much better when she was married to kevin she was strong and fiesty, now she is the complete opposite eating up his every lie and so dependant on him (in a needy way) i much prefered her before lucas came back, shes definately lost her edge
    Maisie Mouse

7. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-07-2010)

I am behind with EE at the moment, I taped Monday's episode. Yesterday they changed the football from BBC1 to ITV, so now I'm worried that maybe there was an episode of EE yesterday? Can anyone confirm this for me please? Thanks
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    I liked denise so much better when she was married to kevin she was strong and fiesty, now she is the complete opposite eating up his every lie and so dependant on him (in a needy way) i much prefered her before lucas came back, shes definately lost her edge
    I agree I couldnt care less about her now

Quote Originally Posted by megan999 View Post
    I am behind with EE at the moment, I taped Monday's episode. Yesterday they changed the football from BBC1 to ITV, so now I'm worried that maybe there was an episode of EE yesterday? Can anyone confirm this for me please? Thanks
    Don't worry, Megan - there wasn't an episode of EE on yesterday. Monday's was the last episode shown.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

megan999 (07-07-2010)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ok gang what did U all think of tonights episode ???

Thread Information