Page 748 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 248648698738746747748749750758798848 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I think moving bodies makes people look guilty, intentional or not. Accidents happen, so why act in this way? Never understand all this in soaps!
    I agree-but this time we have 2 suspects with
    "body moving" facilities- the Cokers.
    But do they have a motive? or is there one
    of the other suspects they would help?
    were they in list of suspects to cloud issue.
    So far xxdanxx s theory seems best and
    well thought out-but there is the moving of
    body.!

a
    Last edited by maidmarian; 22-01-2015 at 23:24.

Superb, intense, heartwarming, heartbreaking episodes tonight. I haven't got enough superlatives for the acting and writing. It was in a soap league if it's own, up there with the best dramas. I love the Carters!!

The only thing that sticks in my craw is Mick and Linda forgiving Shirley for siding with Dean. We as viewers can see why she's doing it, but I don't think Mick and Linda could forgive no matter what sob story Shirley tells. Yes, if she realises Dean's guilty and begs their forgiveness, but not while she's adamant that Linda's lying to save face!

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    I believe Lucy's body was moved because the act itself was an accident rather than intentional murder. I can't really see any reason as to why someone who intended to kill her would move her body.
    Just look at the news any day and you'll see murderers having moved/hidden bodies for any number of reasons - usually to distance themselves from the act.

It's far more difficult for me to believe that someone moved the body after an accident. If someone dies of a true accident and no one's to blame it's pure stupidity to try and cover it up. Add to that the fact that pathologists can usually tell the difference between accidental blows and deliberate ones by the pattern of the skull fractures.

The police are adamant it's murder and must have good reason for that so, unless more evidence comes to light, I can't see the blow that killed Lucy as being anything other than deliberate. A deliberate blow, even if it was only intended to cause injury and not to kill, is still classed as murder. Plus there's Emma (a former police officer so she knows her stuff) calling it murder, and I'll be astonished and disappointed if the killing turns out to be some silly accident. (It wouldn't exactly be the first time I'd be disappointed in the resolution of a story in a soap of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    max and sharon have chemistry, wonder how sharon will make max pay
    Max and Sharon have been very entertaining recently. Feisty Sharon's back to her best and "mad Max" is a vast improvement on sleazy Max. I can't wait to see him and Phil as enemies.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 23-01-2015 at 01:29.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (23-01-2015), Jessie Wallace (23-01-2015), lizann (23-01-2015), parkerman (23-01-2015), tammyy2j (23-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Superb, intense, heartwarming, heartbreaking episodes tonight. I haven't got enough superlatives for the acting and writing. It was in a soap league if it's own, up there with the best dramas. I love the Carters!!

The only thing that sticks in my craw is Mick and Linda forgiving Shirley for siding with Dean. We as viewers can see why she's doing it, but I don't think Mick and Linda could forgive no matter what sob story Shirley tells. Yes, if she realises Dean's guilty and begs their forgiveness, but not while she's adamant that Linda's lying to save face!
    You think Shirley realising that Linda has reported it to the Police should be a bit weird if she was lying. Surely Shirley should further doubt her son. I believe she does deep down already.

Dazzle - accidental death was wrong, I meant manslaughter. Lack of sleep... Haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-01-2015)

You think Shirley realising that Linda has reported it to the Police should be a bit weird if she was lying. Surely Shirley should further doubt her son. I believe she does deep down already.

Dazzle - accidental death was wrong, I meant manslaughter. Lack of sleep... Haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    We're on the same page I think, just using different terminology.

Danny Dyer and Timothy West on top form in the acting last night

I loved how Tina was with Mick, it makes no difference to her and to Stan either that Mick is Shirley's son

So Mick was 14 when Linda had Lee like Shirley with him

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-01-2015), Glen1 (23-01-2015), lizann (23-01-2015)

I thought last night Shirley was going to say Mick was conceived from rape (I forgot about the love of her life Buster ) and also Dean might confess the truth to Shirley after he said to her that she really believed him

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-01-2015), lizann (23-01-2015)

Sylvie's turned out to really vile and I can't feel sorry for her even with the Alzheimer's. Stan isn't much better either, and now he wants his poor kids to help him die - as if they're not traumatised enough by all the revelations!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 23-01-2015 at 17:08.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-01-2015), lizann (23-01-2015), Perdita (23-01-2015), tammyy2j (24-01-2015)

Sylvie's turned out to really vile and I can't feel sorry for her even with the Alzheimer's. Stan isn't much better either, and now he wants his poor kids to help him die - as if they're not traumatised enough by all the revelations!
    she was horrid

Thread Information