Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baker

Talking Baker

Hello! Just wondering if anyone knew what is happening with Peter Baker, the detective in a coma?? I heard he and brother dan fight over leah?!
    Last edited by Saree; 02-06-2005 at 23:06.

yeah peter comes round in the next week or so and thinks he and leah are an item - although by that stage she is engaged to his brother but peter doesnt stand in their way and even gets a romance of his own eventually

Good, Leah is better off with Dan than Peter

He woke up last night on Irish TV convinced that he and leah were together.. Flynn explain everything to him and he is cool with it.. however, Leah went to see him and he told her that Vinnie could not come to her but if she wanted she could go into Witness Protection so she could be with him.. I will find out what happens tonight....

yeah peter tries to ring vinnie but forgets the number which leah takes as a sign that it is not meant to be however ay vj's birthday party vinnie appears (but dressed in a giant bear costume and he meets dan - without anyone knowing who he is and he leaves leah one final note telling her to move on and be happy

Apparantly it isn't really Vinnie but his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Saree
    Apparantly it isn't really Vinnie but his dad.
    Who's dad? cause if you mean VJ.. then Vinnie is his dad...

no i dont think that vinnie's dad will be back if that is what you mean it was him that had vinnie sent down in the first place then he came back to make amends when he brought the house for leah and vj to show how sorry he was so i don't think they would go there again besides i think that it is conclusive that it is vinnie himself when peter comes round and gives all the details of why vinnie is in witness protection - besides im sure leah would know if it wasn't vinnie's writing

Na, it's Vinnie dad, the guy that was to blame for vinnie going to jail...I have forgotten his name though.

Quote Originally Posted by melmarshall858
    no i dont think that vinnie's dad will be back if that is what you mean it was him that had vinnie sent down in the first place then he came back to make amends when he brought the house for leah and vj to show how sorry he was so i don't think they would go there again besides i think that it is conclusive that it is vinnie himself when peter comes round and gives all the details of why vinnie is in witness protection - besides im sure leah would know if it wasn't vinnie's writing
    Oh ok, I didn't know that.

Thread Information