Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The A-Team Movie

Original A-Team cast member Dwight Schultz will make a cameo in the upcoming movie adaptation.

The actor, who played 'Howling Mad' Murdock during the '80s TV show, was on location at the film's Vancouver-based set, according to his official website.

"We are pleased to inform you all that Dwight has actually already been working in Vancouver, where he has played a cameo role in the A-Team movie," read a posting.

The 61-year-old was also on hand to meet District 9 star Sharlto Copley, who will portray the role in the forthcoming film.

Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper and Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson make up the rest of the cast. There is no word yet if their television counterparts will appear in director Joe Carnahan's action picture.

The A-Team is due to arrive in US cinemas on June 11, 2010.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...ilm-cameo.html

Sharlto Copley will make a good Murdoch. He was fantastic in District 9

The A Team Movie

I suppose just being old I am a traditionalist lol hence my objection to a black or female Dr Who, anyone other than Arnie being the Terminator, the A Team movie being like the tv series etc

Quote Originally Posted by beencepe73 View Post
    I suppose just being old I am a traditionalist lol hence my objection to a black or female Dr Who, anyone other than Arnie being the Terminator, the A Team movie being like the tv series etc
    What's being black got to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by beencepe73 View Post
    If you want to make pointless off topic post like your previous ones thats fine but please do not make racist or sexist remarks on these forums.

Dirk Benedict will make an appearance in 20th Century Fox's big screen revival of The A-Team.

Benedict, who played Templeton 'Faceman' Peck in the '80s TV series, announced the cameo role through his official website Dirk Benedict Central.

Original A-Team actor Dwight Schultz ('Howling Mad' Murdock) will also feature in the Joe Carnahan-directed action film, which is currently shooting in Vancouver for a June, 2010 release.

Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copley and Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson are starring as the soldiers of fortune, while Jessica Biel and Patrick Wilson are among the supporting cast.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...eam-movie.html

Mr T has confirmed that he will not be seen in the forthcoming film adaptation of The A-Team.

The original B.A. Baracus told Latino Review that his decision to bow out has nothing to do with money, but that he sees no reason to show himself if he will not be reprising the role he made famous.

Instead, Baracus is to be played by former UFC champion Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson.

The first Faceman (Dirk Benedict) and Dwight Shultz, who played Murdoch, will each be making appearances. Hannibal actor George Peppard passed away a number of years ago.

Trailer

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Meh (09-01-2010)

Here's the trailer in HQ

Thread Information