Page 36 of 331 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

i was at my friends and we watched it for 5 - 10 mins then turned it over, sorry but we couldnt watch a whole episode of dot,

If we wanted a monologue we would have watched shakespeare

No offence to anyone who enjoyed the episode though, it may have gotten better after we stopped watching, but everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 01-02-2008 at 00:10.
    Maisie Mouse

I thought it was a very risky thing for EE to do but I didn't even noticed the 30 mins go by I was that absorbed in what Dot was saying.. June Brown is a fantastic actress and she pulled this off really well.. I laughed, cried and got angry with her... it was very well written, well put together and I totally enjoyed every minute of it.. Well done June and EE
    Super Mod

I think that June really carried it off.xx

dot

wasnt impressed with the episode, love EE but was risky of them to have a whole episode like that
    Last edited by Eastenders_4ev@; 01-02-2008 at 12:10. Reason: wanted to word it differently lol

It was lovely, well done, June Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    I wasn't very impressed by it at all? Don't really see what it achieved?

Was it meant to achieve something??? For me it explained so much about Dot herself, why she is the way she is. I just kept thinking of John Barton and thinking if his wife did the same for him??? Everyone refers to Dot as a battleaxe and it was nice to know why she clings so much to her faith.. I loved her talking about Ethel and her past.. Had to laugh when she talking about the kids with their "earpods and ppx".. she makes me laugh so much at times.. I thought it was very very heartfelt and wonderfully scripted.

As Davey said, make a big change to have such a great episode that doesn't involve cliffhangers or explosive storylines.. Well done Tony Jordan, June Brown and EE!!
    Super Mod

Loved it, wonderfully done, from beginning to end. A*

how fabulous id Dot!

i sat watching last nights episode worried that i would get really bored. after all one character sitting for 30 minutes talking?????

it was brilliant - poor dot, alone again!!!! the writing was superb and so was the acting. the papers were right. june brown is the ONLY actress in soap who would have been able to oull that off

well done tony jordan and june brown!
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 01-02-2008 at 13:29.

So clare from hollyoaks who was after money is now a claire in EE who appears to also be after money

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Whoa,,,,, I guess i do not know who this Claire Bates character was,, before i started watching ee i guess.. I guess she is after some one with loads of dosh,, it says next week she will set her sights on some one else, hmm I am guessing some one with money and looks,,

Poor Minty,,,,, is he ever going to have a HAPPY LIFE ???
    Garry could be a bit more supportive rather being a selfish little boy...

Ok some one explain who CLAIRE is

Thread Information