Page 7 of 331 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    what annoys me about Bradley is the fact that he was the one that dumped Stacey and caused all of this!
    Bradley didn't cause it? Did he make Stacey sleep with his father??
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 26-12-2007 at 14:20.

I havent seen it yet! The second one i mean, ive seen the first. ended up going over my aunties! i hope it goes on youtube soon, i cant wait till Sunday! lol
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crimbo View Post
    what annoys me about Bradley is the fact that he was the one that dumped Stacey and caused all of this!

She started the affair after they split and ended it before they got back together, she never cheated on him, so he has no right not to take her back. He shouldn't be overeacting like that!
    Yes I agree, Bradley was behind Stacey's actions. She aborted her baby for him ( big mistake ) and then he ended up dumping her. Max was kind to her when she needed it most.

She started the affair after they split and ended it before they got back together, she never cheated on him, so he has no right not to take her back. He shouldn't be overeacting like that!
    Hello, it was his father that she slept with...and a married man!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (26-12-2007), Jojo (27-12-2007)

omg i cant believe stacey took her wedding rings off, i seriously thought she would have tried harder to get bradley back, after all hes had like a day to digest the fact his wife has slept with his father. sure she never cheated on him but it is still a lot to take in.

Cant believe how brutally honest max was with tanya almost cruel
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-tmas View Post
    I havent seen it yet! The second one i mean, ive seen the first. ended up going over my aunties! i hope it goes on youtube soon, i cant wait till Sunday! lol
    You'll beable to watch it on here tomorrow i would think

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=eastenders

You can veiw nearly all of the bbc programme from the last week, it's great for if you've missed something, or in my case, when the timmer run's out on your dvd recorded and you miss the end of something!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (28-12-2007), *-Rooney-* (27-12-2007)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel the Christmas Turkey View Post

Hello, it was his father that she slept with...and a married man!
    Totally agree!

So if you dump someone, its suddenly ok to sleep with their married father? I don't think so. Was it Bradley's fault last Christmas, when Stacey acted the way she did at his works Christmas party, which caused Bradley to dump her in the first place??

Imagine being married to someone and everytime you are in bed together, all you can picture is the person you love, sleeping with your father. I wouldn't be able to do it thats for sure.

Fantastic episodes, great acting by all involved.

Jane disappointed me. Yes, she was shot by Steven, no she can't have children that are biologically her own now, but it was an accident. Ian, Peter and Lucy all wanted Steven there and for her to say that Ian was doing it all for himself, not even thinking that Peter and Lucy wanted their brother with them too, then she was being a little selfish herself, not thinking of them two.

Has Lucy told them Steven was hiding the gun for her by the way?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (27-12-2007), Pinkbanana (27-12-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post

You can veiw nearly all of the bbc programme from the last week, it's great for if you've missed something, or in my case, when the timmer run's out on your dvd recorded and you miss the end of something!
    was thinking the same, but hey only for UK viewers, bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post

was thinking the same, but hey only for UK viewers, bummer.
    Aww sorry, it's a really good programme they's got going there, very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Emsy Wemsication
    Has Lucy told them Steven was hiding the gun for her by the way?
    I don't think so. It's bound to come out eventually though? Surely.

Thread Information