Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music News Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    Oh no not Pestlife.
    Chris don't pretend you don't like them their new album will be on your Santa list.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Westlife have confirmed that they will release their next album before 2010.

The Irish boyband, who put out their last LP Back Home two years ago, announced that their ninth studio record will be available this winter.

In a statement on their official website, they said: "It's been a while. We have much to tell you! Earlier this year there was a meeting in London. Not long after that meeting, the search for new songs began. We searched far and wide.

"Our search proved to be very successful and we can't conceal our excitement any longer!"

The group added: "It is our great pleasure to announce the following... there will be a new album this year. We are very happy with all the new songs and simply cannot wait to hear what you think of them!"
    its out end of november..
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Cancer delays Beastie Boys album

The Beastie Boys' album and summer tour have been postponed after band member Adam Yauch disclosed that he is suffering from cancer.

In a posting on the band's website, Yauch reveals a cancerous tumour in his left salivary gland will need surgery. He is expected to recover fully.

"I just need a little time to get this in check and then we'll release the record and play some shows," he wrote.

Hot Sauce Committee Part I was due to be released on 15 September.

The band had been due to play a number of headlining slots at festivals across the US, including the Lollapalooza event.

One of the act's last live performances was at Tennessee's Bonnaroo music festival last month.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8160016.stm

I hope he will recover fully

Organisers of the Glade Festival have announced the sale of early bird tickets for next year's event.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a1...lade-2010.html

Thread Information