Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity Dingle Tate Sharma (Emma Atkins)

I don't like that Charity frames poor dim wit Sam

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-12-2013), mariba (20-12-2013), Perdita (17-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by britgirl View Post
    Sorry but I have zero sympathy for Charity. She wasn't really that bothered when Katie announced to everyone she knew about her and Declan sleeping together, and started slagging her off about her past when she was young. They were meant to be friends and there was no remorse on her part, just her worrying about what others might think. Yes, Jai should have been honest, but Charity is hardly an angel herself. I'm wondering what her payback would be? Sleeping with someone else, like Katie did?

Wishes Charity would just grow up!
    charity don't like that she has lost jai to another women when really she has lost jai to his son not rachel

Quote Originally Posted by britgirl View Post
    Sorry but I have zero sympathy for Charity. She wasn't really that bothered when Katie announced to everyone she knew about her and Declan sleeping together, and started slagging her off about her past when she was young. They were meant to be friends and there was no remorse on her part, just her worrying about what others might think. Yes, Jai should have been honest, but Charity is hardly an angel herself. I'm wondering what her payback would be? Sleeping with someone else, like Katie did?

Wishes Charity would just grow up!
    charity don't like that she has lost jai to another women when really she has lost jai to his son not rachel

I think what was galling was when Charity slept with Declan when she and Jai were 'on a break' - she confessed (under a bit of duress admitedly) but she did tell Jai

He had already slept with Rachel at that point, and said nothing, she was pregnant or had had Archie by that point, but he still said nothing, and then he still let Rishi take the blame of paternity.....so many chances for Jai to come clean, but he only did so when it was forced upon him - coward and double standard weilding ****ebag?

Last edited by sarah c; 19-12-2013 at 10:14.

Rishi was keen to make everyone believe he was the dad to keep Jai safe, but yes Jai should have had the guts to admit the truth. Charity slept with Declan to get a deal (prostitute?) and no I am not excusing her at all, as she is far from innocent. Getting a bit fed up of the Jai/Declan history thing oh Jai sleeps with Ella, who was married to Declan, then Ella sleeps with Adam, Declan marries Katie, then Declan sleeps with Charity who is with Jai, then Katie sleeps with Adam for revenge etc. Perhaps they should all just have each other at once since they all seem to be going that way anyway.

charity is more mad that it is a rachel a "scrubber" that jai slept with

Emmerdale star Emma Atkins has praised her character's latest storyline, admitting that she is delighted to see Charity Sharma's darker side being explored again.

Charity has recently embarked on a twisted scheme by attempting to frame Sam Dingle (James Hooton) for the Home Farm fire, which was started by desperate Declan Macey (Jason Merrells) at Christmas.

Next week's episodes see Charity's efforts pay off as Sam is charged with arson, but she then has another surprise in store as she issues his fiancée Rachel Breckle with a difficult proposition to help save him.

Speaking on ITV's Loose Women today (January 7), Atkins explained: "It's such a dastardly plan. I don't know how bad it can actually get, but I'm really loving playing it.

"Obviously she's riddled with guilt, but I just think when you're a baddie like that, you do have to keep being bad. Something will obviously stop her in the end, and I'm waiting to see what that's going to be."

She continued: "At the moment I'm constantly apologising to everyone for being so rotten. I enjoy playing a baddie, I suppose. When I get my storylines through and she's going to be a little bit dark and a little bit more sinister, it makes it more diverse, more interesting to play. But I am constantly apologising."

Asked whether Charity will get away with her plotting, she replied: "For the time being, yes. She can only go on for so long before someone breaks her. How long can someone continue? People keep calling me Lady Macbeth - I can't be that bad surely!"

Emmerdale fans will see the storyline reach a climax next week as Rachel's exit episodes air.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (08-01-2014)

Cain Dingle is suspicious about Charity Sharma's involvement in Sam Dingle's recent drama. So he takes matters into his own hands and quickly shows that he's willing to resort to drastic measures to get the truth out of her. Shortly after she arrives back in the Dales, Cain storms into Mulberry and confronts her about her involvement in the Home Farm fire. Charity's cocky attitude quickly disappears when he menacingly threatens her by submerging her head in a sink full of water telling her what Sam has been put through in order for her to confess. But will she reveal anything?

Later in the week, Declan and Charity put on a romantic display for all to see. He arranges to stay with her but unbeknown to the village he will be sleeping on the floor. But the banter is flirty and the attraction between them is palpable.

(If I was Cain I wouldn't have let Charity's head up!)

Cain Dingle is suspicious about Charity Sharma's involvement in Sam Dingle's recent drama. So he takes matters into his own hands and quickly shows that he's willing to resort to drastic measures to get the truth out of her. Shortly after she arrives back in the Dales, Cain storms into Mulberry and confronts her about her involvement in the Home Farm fire. Charity's cocky attitude quickly disappears when he menacingly threatens her by submerging her head in a sink full of water telling her what Sam has been put through in order for her to confess. But will she reveal anything?

Later in the week, Declan and Charity put on a romantic display for all to see. He arranges to stay with her but unbeknown to the village he will be sleeping on the floor. But the banter is flirty and the attraction between them is palpable.

(If I was Cain I wouldn't have let Charity's head up!)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to britgirl For This Useful Post:

mariba (21-01-2014)

Thread Information