Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Is it true they are showing the last 2 Harry Potter films in 3D? if so, I won't be going to see them at the cinema - I'll wait for the DVDs.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Yes but I don't think all the cinemas will be showing in 3d. The smaller independent ones will probably just show the standard film as it is cheaper to buy than the 3d version. That's assuming Warner Bros will be editing two separate versions.
    Thanks CrazyLea

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

megan999 (27-08-2010)

19th November for Part 1 - CANT WAIT

TRAILER:
    Super Mod

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Abigail (16-09-2010), megan999 (23-10-2010)

Oh that makes me want to read DH again. I'm surprised at how gentle Voldy's voice is.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Daniel Radcliffe has revealed that he found it difficult to imitate Rupert Grint when filming the seven Potters scene for Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.

The actor had to take on the role of six other characters as they transformed into Harry as part of a plan to distract Lord Voldermort and his Death Eaters.

"Oh, it was bizarre; some were easier than others to kind of impersonate," Radcliffe told Snitch Seeker. "But you know, Rupert was very difficult, because Rupert's got a - you know, his walk - you wouldn't expect that about Rupert.

"When you actually analyse it, Rupert's got a real wiggle in the hips when he walks. That was slightly unexpected. He was one of the slightly tricky ones."

He also admitted that it was "fun" to play Emma Watson's Hermione Granger.

"The girls were very, very funny. I think the crew were slightly worried that I was walking around a little too confidently in those heels of Fleur's," he said.

"Obviously it's an actor's dream - there are seven of me on screen at one time. It's fantastic!"

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part One will open in cinemas on November 19.

Warner Bros. have confirmed details of the upcoming London and New York premieres of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part One.

The film's stars will first celebrate the launch of the first part of the series' finale in London next week, before attending the US premiere ahead of the movie's general release, Mugglenet reports.

Stars including Daniel Radclfife (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldermort) will attend the UK premiere at London's Odeon and Empire cinemas in Leicester Square on Tuesday November 11, with arrivals scheduled to begin at 4.15pm.

The actors will then fly to New York, where the premiere will take place on Monday, November 15 at the Alice Tully Hall.

Director David Yates and screenwriter Steve Kloves will also be in attendance.

Meanwhile, Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) and Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley) will be present at the Irish launch in Dublin on November 15, Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) will be in São Paulo on November 19 and the Danish premiere in Copenhagen will be attended by James and Oliver Phelps (the Weasley twins) on November 12.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part One will be released on November 19.

how good was part 1?!

The bit with dobby was so sad

part 1 was fantastic!!!! I can't wait for next one
    Super Mod

Part 1 was fab. I loved the part with the snake. Everyone in the cinema jumped.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Part 1 was fab. I loved the part with the snake. Everyone in the cinema jumped.
    I did that too!
    Super Mod

Thread Information