Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One tree hill season 6 spoilers

One tree hill season 6 spoilers

In the first episode of season six, the audience discovers that Peyton was on the receiving end of Lucas's phone call. He waits for her and he see's her through the crowd, making her way towards him with bags packed. The two share a kiss, Peyton glowing with happiness. The two board the plane on their way to Las Vegas.

When they get there, they spend the night in a Vegas hotel room. The next day they go to the wedding chapel, however the tackiness of the place convinces them that this was the wrong decision. Instead, Peyton takes Lucas to the hotel room where he first proposed to her and they do it all over again, this time Peyton says "yes."

When Lucas is sleeping he is awakened by his cellphone, and is informed that Quentin Fields has been shot and killed. With the comfort of his friends and family, Lucas finds the strength to address his players and help them learn to cope with this loss.

With the upcoming release of his new book, Lucas travels to New York to meet with Lindsey. He tells Peyton that he wanted to tell Lindsey in person about their engagement. Once there, he is forced to tell Lindsey about his engagement when, during the meeting, he sees that a date in his book tour coincides with his wedding day. Lindsey is visibly upset and tells Lucas that she was right about he and Peyton all along and that he should have just told her over the phone.

lucas learns that fiancee peyton is pregnant!!
    Maisie Mouse

Is Peyton pregnant by Lucas?

I assume so, i read it on wikipeadia (but that isnt always accurate)

I hope that is true though
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 11-02-2009 at 16:46.
    Maisie Mouse

One Tree Hill star Antwon Tanner was arrested Thursday as part of an investigation of a fake Social Security card scheme.

Tanner, who plays basketball star Antwon "Skills" Taylor on the CW drama, surrendered to prosecutors and was arraigned Thursday afternoon in Brooklyn Federal Court, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney's Office confirmed to TVGuide.com.

It's unclear what this arrest means for Tanner's future on Tree Hill, as the show has wrapped production for the season. A spokesperson for the CW declined to comment.

Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton, whose characters tied the knot in last night's penultimate episode, will not be returning for the show's seventh season next fall. The CW is expected to formally announce their departures next Thursday at its upfront presentation.

Murray and Burton have been engaged in rather high-profile contract negotiations for the past several months. Ultimately, a deal couldn't be worked out and both actors will make their final appearances in next Monday's season finale.

To fill the void next season, a Hill insider tells me that two new characters will be introduced. Additionally, Austin Nichols (Julian) is being promoted to a series regular.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-05-2009)

Well there is no point in watching One Tree Hill if these two are not in it, as they are the main characters and I have loved their story from the first episode.

Stupid contract negotiations, whats the bet that Season 7 will be there last season and probably their lowest rated season.

One Tree Hill wont be the same without 2 of the main 5.

Look at what happened to the OC when Marissa left, it only lasted 1 more series - they Moved Taylor up to the regular spot, but its never the same when you lose one of the main characters.

It will be even worse when you lose Both Peyton and Lucas
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 13-05-2009 at 11:25.
    Maisie Mouse

Whitey (the retired HS basketball coach) and Karen (Lucas' mom) appear in the finale.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-05-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton, whose characters tied the knot in last night's penultimate episode, will not be returning for the show's seventh season next fall. The CW is expected to formally announce their departures next Thursday at its upfront presentation.

Murray and Burton have been engaged in rather high-profile contract negotiations for the past several months. Ultimately, a deal couldn't be worked out and both actors will make their final appearances in next Monday's season finale.

To fill the void next season, a Hill insider tells me that two new characters will be introduced. Additionally, Austin Nichols (Julian) is being promoted to a series regular.
    Mark has said it isn't totally true, nothing has been decided 100% yet, both are still in talks with Mark and the other people who work on the show regarding the contracts

Sig dedicated to Charley

Hilarie Burton has dismissed claims that she quit One Tree Hill over money issues.

It was recently announced that Burton and her co-star Chad Michael Murray are to leave the show after six series, a move which Burton described as "an emotional decision".

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, the actress - who played Peyton Sawyer in the series - said: "There really wasn't a lot of turmoil. It was a fabulous six-year run, which is how long my contract was for, and I feel really lucky to have been a part of the show."

Burton also said that the decision to depart was not a rash one. "A lot of thought, emotion and kindness was put into it," she said. "I will never say a bad word about One Tree Hill. The entire shape of my world changed because of that show, so I'll always be very affectionate toward it."

Discussing Murray's exit from The CW's teen drama, she added: "He's very compassionate toward the show and the fans. It's not an easy decision, but we've got to be grown-ups sometimes."

Thread Information