Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Family Death

Its bound to be Danielle, i could never see her being a permanent character for some reason.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I hope it isn't Danielle. What a waste of a dragged out storyline with her and Ronnie, if it won't come to anything!

I totally agree would be good if it was archie, as danielle and ronnie got together and killed him for his deceipt and causing so much heartache to them both
    Maisie Mouse

After making us wait this long for the reveal they cant just kill her off.....then again it is EE

I am in the minority (again, shock ), but I think it would be a good end to the storyline if it was Danielle..

It would be really sad too . Just as Ronnie has found out or something, then she dies . I think that's heartbreaking. I hope it is Danielle now.

Much better way to end the storyline than Ronnie and Danielle playing happy families or something. Ew.
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 10-02-2009 at 16:56.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (10-02-2009)

i think its almost certainly going to be danielle if this rumour is true. i think depending on what the lead up to the story is then it might be quite good for danielle to die cos then the storyline has gone full circle - ronnie thinking her daughters dead, finding out her daughters not dead, then her daughter dying. i hope ronnie finds out about danielle at least a few weeks before she dies though, i dont want danielle to admit it as shes dying. id quite like archie to be killed though, as im sure he will have to leave once the truth comes out anyway
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by jonks View Post
    After making us wait this long for the reveal they cant just kill her off.....then again it is EE

omg I agree with you

Why can't anyone ever live happily ever after? Even if it's for a short while?

I agree that it's a good storyline, but for goodness sake, let them have some peace!!

I think this will be a great storyline if it happens. Ronnie finds out her daughter is still alive but then Danielle gets killed. How ironic.
    I think if it happens then this will probably be the reason Archie leaves. If he hadnt had told Ronnie that her daughter was dead she might have continued looking for her and found her. Its all archies fault.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

This might sound horrible but i'd prefer baby Amy or Ben to die than Danielle.

I like to see Archie die but thats not happening
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 12-02-2009 at 13:50.

Thread Information