Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carol Jackson (Lindsey Coulson)

Good on her for not jumping on the please give me my old job back bandwagon like many of her EE buddies.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

she could just come back for a couple of weeks or so though. her daughter, two brothers and at one point sister are all living on the sqaure! and then there's her nephew Bradley and stepmum Dot. you'd think she could pop in and say hello!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    she could just come back for a couple of weeks or so though. her daughter, two brothers and at one point sister are all living on the sqaure! and then there's her nephew Bradley and stepmum Dot. you'd think she could pop in and say hello!
    arent abi and oscar her niece and nephew as well? i agree though that she could come back for a few epis, but it would probably only work then if it was for something big
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Former EastEnders actress Lindsey Coulson has ruled out a potential return to the BBC soap.

The 48-year-old - who played loudmouth Carol Jackson for six years between 1993 and 1999 – believes the show has evolved since her time on the Square.

Speaking to GMTV of a potential return, she said: "I think not, I think the programme has moved on…my friends Maggie O'Neil [Suzy Branning] and Diane Parish [Denise Fox] are in it now and I think they are carrying the flag and doing great stuff."

Earlier this year, her real-life sister-in-law Patsy Palmer returned to Albert Square as her screen daughter Bianca Jackson after an eight-year break.
    i didnt know they were sister-in-laws!
    i would love carol to return
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Former EastEnders actress Lindsey Coulson has ruled out a potential return to the BBC soap.

The 48-year-old - who played loudmouth Carol Jackson for six years between 1993 and 1999 – believes the show has evolved since her time on the Square.

Speaking to GMTV of a potential return, she said: "I think not, I think the programme has moved on…my friends Maggie O'Neil [Suzy Branning] and Diane Parish [Denise Fox] are in it now and I think they are carrying the flag and doing great stuff."

Earlier this year, her real-life sister-in-law Patsy Palmer returned to Albert Square as her screen daughter Bianca Jackson after an eight-year break.
    this article was from about 8months ago so who knows what her views are now (probably still the same though!)
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

EastEnders star Patsy Palmer has claimed that producers should bring back her on-screen mother.

The actress, who plays Bianca Jackson on the BBC One soap, confirmed that she would be thrilled if Lindsey Coulson was recruited to reprise her role as Carol.

Palmer also confirmed that she is keen for Nick Berry and Michael French to return in their respective parts of Simon and David Wicks.

In an interview with We Love Telly magazine, Palmer explained: "I'd love to see Bianca's mum Carol return and it'd be amazing to have Simon and David Wicks back."

Coulson ruled out returning to Walford in a TV interview last summer. She made her final appearance on the soap in 1999.

Aww I would love to see her coming back

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    arent abi and oscar her niece and nephew as well? i agree though that she could come back for a few epis, but it would probably only work then if it was for something big
    lol, yes they are. and she has like 4 grandchildren as well! Jim's birthday would have been a good occassion.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

i think it would be nice if she popped in maybe for an occasion, but i do think it is good she is not like you say jumping on the band wagon and asking for her old job back

SCREECHING Walford star Patsy Palmer has been begging show bosses to bring back the rest of her family.

Patsy, 35, who reprised her role as gobby Bianca Jackson last year, said: “I’d love to see Bianca’s mum Carol return, and it’d be amazing to have Simon and David Wicks back, too.”

From Daily Star Sunday

Thread Information