Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Carol Jackson (Lindsey Coulson)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Well they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
    Flattery or not.. can everyone please checke before posting so I don't have to delete so many.. much appreciated. Just a quick check of the post above yours or on a similar thread take only 2 seconds and saves me time.. Thank you all!!!
    Super Mod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (22-10-2010)

Carol Jackson may be eating her heart out after the sudden death of son Billie, but actress Lindsey Coulson has admitted that filming recent scenes has been traumatic for her as well.

The actress, whose alter ego Carol Jackson lost son Billie to alcohol poisoning, said she was left "shattered" by the plotline which took her to a "horrible place".

In an interview with This Morning, she said: "It was really hard to play. It's your worst nightmare, isn't it, taking yourself to that place? I felt absolutely shattered by it all."

Asked if it was hard to switch off after filming, she said: "Yes, because I had to go to a horrible place I didn't want to go to. It was quite draining and exhausting."

She went on: "I go home and I've got my kids. You're back to being a mum. And then you have to go and relearn other lines. I had a holiday in between all that as well, which was really strange."

Blimey!

'Enders Carol Jackson to face prison?

Carol Jackson will reportedly face prison when she claims that she is behind a brutal attack on Connor Stanley.

Carol, played by Lindsey Coulson, will make the false confession when her two-timing lover is attacked with an iron bar next month, The Mirror reports.

Covering up for the real attacker, Carol will apparently claim: "The whole situation's my fault. Only right I take the blame."

A source added: "This affair could tear the entire Jackson family apart. No-one will forget Connor in a hurry."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (04-01-2011), Dazzle (31-12-2010), tammyy2j (31-12-2010)

I was kind of hoping that Carol and Connor's relationship would be a long-term thing and scandalise the square.

I'm not keen on Connor tbh and him and Carol or him and Whitney dont suit at all

My God!!!!!!

Is this a first for EE someone actually being punished for a crime they have done.

She should speak to Philth Mitchell as he owns the Metropolitan Police, the PPS and the Judiciary.

Quote Originally Posted by Nollaig chridheil huibh View Post
    My God!!!!!!

Is this a first for EE someone actually being punished for a crime they have done.
    But she didn't do it; she just feels it's her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by The Explosive Elf View Post
    But she didn't do it; she just feels it's her fault.
    Ah that explains it then. She is doing time for something she didnt do. Justice Walford Style

FREE THE WALFORD ONE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Katy (01-01-2011)

EastEnders' Carol Jackson will reportedly face an "explosive showdown" with her family when her affair with Connor Stanley is revealed.

Carol (Lindsay Coulson) has been secretly dating her dead son Billy's friend - played by Arinze Kene - while he has also attracted attention from Bianca's stepdaughter Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty). However, with Tiffany aware of their actions, Carol's secret will soon be exposed to her family.

"When all of the lies are revealed, it's going to be very hard for both Whitney and Bianca (Patsy Palmer) to handle," a source told Inside Soap. "It really is the ultimate betrayal by Carol and Connor.

"It's going to be an explosive showdown. Carol has betrayed her entire family, and Bianca will find her actions unforgivable. This could ruin their relationship beyond repair - especially given what happens to Bianca next."

The insider continued: "Bianca blames him for all her family's problems. She can't contain her fury, and just wants to punish Connor. But it's a decision she'll live to regret.

"Carol reckons she can take the rap, but when Connor comes round, he tells the cops that Bianca attacked him. Prison will be hard on Bianca but when she returns home she'll have scores to settle - especially with her mother."

Sounds good...
    Can't wait for it to be revealed.. It's all getting a bit boring watching Carol and Connor all the time!

Thread Information