Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ricky Butcher

THIS is the moment fiery Bianca Jackson forces her former lover Ricky Butcher to have a DNA test.

Bianca thinks Ricky, who is dad to her eldest son Liam, may have also fathered Tiffany.

We revealed last month how the redhead confesses all to pal Shirley Carter (Linda Henry, 42) that Tiffany was born just over nine months after her last sex session with Ricky.

Determined to find out once and for all whether the cab driver – played by Sid Owen, 36 – is her daughter’s dad Bianca makes them both take a DNA test.

They keep the reason a secret from the schoolgirl and have to wait a few nervous weeks for the results

I really like this storyline

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    so we know ricky is tiffs dad but what i dont understand is how did this happen i thought he and bianca have never seen each other since she left him
    There was a spin off show in 2002 or something where Bianca got ricky involved in some drug crime and they ended up having a fling
    Super Mod

I watched that program I was only 10/11 at the time, Im shocked I can remember it

Sid Owen has reportedly said that he will never return to the BBC soap.

Owen, who played Ricky Butcher, announced that he is taking a break last year.

The 40-year-old has now confirmed that he has "retired" from acting, also vowing never to live in the UK again.

Owen told the Sunday Mirror: "I've retired. I'm now living permanently in France, where I have been on-and-off for the last ten years, and I'm running my restaurant.

"I haven't quite made my millions but I'm happy doing that and I'll never be back."

He added: "I'm done with the UK and I hope that you will never see me on your TV screens again *because I'm done and I've retired. I much prefer the lifestyle I have now."

His character Ricky, famous for his long-term romance with Bianca (Patsy Palmer), was last seen on Albert Square in June having originally left in January.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (23-07-2012), JustJodi (25-07-2012)

Never really understood the point of his return anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    So we can hear Bianca say Rickkkkkkky

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (23-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    So we can hear Bianca say Rickkkkkkky

EastEnders star Patsy Palmer has said that she wants on-screen husband Sid Owen to make a return to the soap.

The actor's character Ricky Butcher departed Walford in early 2012 after Palmer's feisty alter ego Bianca ended their relationship, although he later returned briefly for his sister Janine's wedding last summer.

Now a single parent, Bianca faces one of her biggest challenges yet over the next few weeks as her teenage son Liam (James Forde) joins a dangerous gang.

Palmer told Radio Times of the storyline: "There hasn't been mention of Ricky yet, but I will put it to the writers that there should be, because he is Liam's dad. They're not on bad terms and Liam has gone to stay with him at times.

"And I would like to see Sid come back - there's a lot of comedy in Ricky and Bianca, and it's a shame when viewers don't get to see that on-screen relationship."

Palmer explained that she also wants Bianca to share more scenes with Ray Dixon (Chucky Venn), the biological father of her son Morgan.

She commented: "He's a great dad. Every time he steps into that house, he's got that hero quality. I've said that it would be nice to have more of Ray around, but not for anything sexual or as a love interest.

"Usually in soaps, if there's a hunky bloke there it has to be about sex. Same if there's a beautiful woman. But people have got lots of other qualities and I'm sure there are lots of guys who might look at him and think, 'Yeah, I could be like that and make a real difference'."

EastEnders continues tonight (March 5) at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Ricky would be back for Liam he was always a good dad it is a shame Sid wont return a few episodes at least

Thread Information