Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricky Butcher

Ricky returning to Albert Square?

EastEnders producers are trying to woo Sid Owen back to Albert Square as Ricky Butcher, according to today's Sunday Mirror.

The move follows the actor's successful stint on the recent series of ITV's I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

"Sid is one of the show's most successful characters," said a source. "Bosses have discussed bringing Ricky back as they're building up Pat Evans' family.

"It'd be the perfect time for him to return, especially after his performance on I'm A Celebrity. He was one of the most popular characters in the jungle."

Owen, who left the show in 2003, said he would "definitely" return for a stint on the show if asked.

The newspaper also claims that Michael French, who played Pat's son David Wicks, has been asked back.

i hope he comes back i really like him
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    EastEnders producers are trying to woo Sid Owen back to Albert Square as Ricky Butcher, according to today's Sunday Mirror.

The move follows the actor's successful stint on the recent series of ITV's I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

"Sid is one of the show's most successful characters," said a source. "Bosses have discussed bringing Ricky back as they're building up Pat Evans' family.

"It'd be the perfect time for him to return, especially after his performance on I'm A Celebrity. He was one of the most popular characters in the jungle."

Owen, who left the show in 2003, said he would "definitely" return for a stint on the show if asked.

The newspaper also claims that Michael French, who played Pat's son David Wicks, has been asked back.
    can 06 get any better! pat is coming back with force baby!

this is a lot more lilekly now that micheal french will return, as hes back with the bbc in holby! why on earth he didnt return to eastenders rather than holby city we shall never know!!!

ricky i dont think he should come back - pat was only his step mom after all, theres no janine, frank, bianca or nat so it would be pointless him returning...hed have no reason to come back and no storylines...

all we need now is simon and steven back!

i do like ricky but i dont see exactly what they can do with him....maybe you could write a sneak preveiw of why you think he'll come back bb

It would be great to see Micheal french back i really enjoyed him back in holby the other week

maybe his little kid is ill and he needs to find frank/janine for possible organ donors/bone marour etc...and the first place he looks is walford...somone gives liam the donoation and ricky is persauded to stay by old friends such as phil etc

but surly he would know that jannine has done a runner - surly frank would have gotten in contact with him about that or even pat would have

but surly he would know that jannine has done a runner - surly frank would have gotten in contact with him about that or even pat would have
    dont think ricky knows where frank is, and i dont think pat knows where ricky is...i stand correceted

this is the thing now, there is no reason for janine, ricky or frank to ever return again, but if one did and stayed then the others could return as a result, id love pat and frank to get back together and the butchers/wicks can be the main family in eastenders...if only

oh no i really dont want to see pat and frank back together yet again it's getting too old now

Why cant pat meet someone that she would never leave for frank or have an affair with him again

oh no i really dont want to see pat and frank back together yet again it's getting too old now

Why cant pat meet someone that she would never leave for frank or have an affair with him again
    frank has always been and always will be her one true love...no matter who else she finds, one twinkle of his eyes and a grin from them pearly white teeth and she's his.

I don't really want Ricky to come back. Never really liked the character.

Thread Information