Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Dance?

same, only when i'm drunk although i have a funny feeling that isnt the type of dance you were thinking of Emmie!

I used to do Ballet and Tap when younger but not whats known as a natrual dancer, i went to gymnastics and played footy instead.

I did compete when Irish Dancing and i danced for a school then, but there were far too many injuries, i did love that though kept me really fit, although hitting the deck in the riverdance in a show was not one of my finest moments but possible the most embarrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    same, only when i'm drunk although i have a funny feeling that isnt the type of dance you were thinking of Emmie!

I used to do Ballet and Tap when younger but not whats known as a natrual dancer, i went to gymnastics and played footy instead.

I did compete when Irish Dancing and i danced for a school then, but there were far too many injuries, i did love that though kept me really fit, although hitting the deck in the riverdance in a show was not one of my finest moments but possible the most embarrasing.

One of my most embarrasing moments, was when the button on my Cuban (a heeled dance show) poped off, and my show came off ha but i had to carry on dancing lmao x
    Last edited by Emmie; 02-01-2009 at 01:15.

only when drunk. LOL
    Me to. I am an amazing dancer once I've had a few lagers down me .

i'm like most of you, only once drunk, haha! if you can call it dancing. me and my friends work the floor haha. i well love my dancing when i'm drunk, some of my friends prefer to sit down and talk in a club, but that's boring, i always drag everyone onto the dance floor lol! I'm not joking, i think it makes me loose loads of weight aswell!

This is gonna sound totally random but I think this is the right thread for it

Can anyone else remember the dance mats?

I always wanted a dance mat was so jealous of my best mate who got one for christmas one year (back in the day).

Always used to go on those dance machines in the arcades or something. << They remind me of Tucker Anyone remember Tucker?

Tucker!!!

I always found the dance mats in the arcade really hard

I found them okay. But I only did the easy levels .

I liked the one I had at home, but sometimes I would really stomp on them not good when your upstairs!

Aww dance mats!!!
    I loved mine!

I was on the dance mat in the arcade yesterday actually and yeah they always remind me of Tucker too, so does "It's the, eye of the tigerrrrr"

Thread Information