Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson, 'Neighbours')

I personally feel Paul and Terese are better suited as friends and romance between them would just spoil it. Paul needs an Izzy kind of woman to romance...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Could love be in the air for Terese and Paul?
    Terese and Paul go from being neighbours to very good friends this fortnight as they share a kiss! However, is it just a rebound fling for Terese or will it lead to more?
    Poor Terese still hopes that she and estranged hubby Brad can work through their differences. So when Josh tells her that he’s seen Lauren and Brad having a cosy hug and thinks they’re back together, Terese is left devastated.
    Feeling like she’s lost her man for good, Terese doesn’t know how to carry on - until Sonya tells her she needs to do something that’s going to make her feel good again.
    Later, Terese is touched when Paul does her a good turn and with Sonya’s words of wisdom still on her mind, the businesswoman decides to return the favour by planting a surprise smaker oon Paul’s lips! Crikey, she’s not backwards in coming forwards!
    Terese then follows up the impromptu kiss by making Paul a cheeky offer but will the randy Robinson take her up on it?
    The following morning, Paul and Terese are feeling totes awks about the previous night’s encounter. However, they quickly have to put all that to one side because he’s got to prepare to appear in court over stealing Susan’s school petition. Boo!
    Knowing Paul’s bad news, Terese can’t believe she threw herself at him and is gutted when she learns from Josh that he got it wrong about Brad and Lauren - they aren’t back together at all!
    Ashamed at her saucy behaviour, Terese comes clean to Sonya, admitting that she tried to seduce Paul but they didn’t actually go any further. What’s she so worried ab0ut, then?
    Meanwhile, smitten Paul is secretly hoping that this could be the start of something for him and Brad’s ex but his dreams of dating again are crushed when straight-talking Terese tells him they’re better off as friends. D’oh!
    Following Terese’s rejection, Paul’s day gets worse when he’s delivered a harsh sentence from the magistrate, then encounters the interim mayor. Has Ramsay Street’s rogue met his match?
    What happens next?
    Brad and Lauren reunite. Where does that leave Terese and Paul?

All About Soap

I personally feel Paul and Terese are better suited as friends and romance between them would just spoil it. Paul needs an Izzy kind of woman to romance...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Could love be in the air for Terese and Paul?
    Terese and Paul go from being neighbours to very good friends this fortnight as they share a kiss! However, is it just a rebound fling for Terese or will it lead to more?
    Poor Terese still hopes that she and estranged hubby Brad can work through their differences. So when Josh tells her that he’s seen Lauren and Brad having a cosy hug and thinks they’re back together, Terese is left devastated.
    Feeling like she’s lost her man for good, Terese doesn’t know how to carry on - until Sonya tells her she needs to do something that’s going to make her feel good again.
    Later, Terese is touched when Paul does her a good turn and with Sonya’s words of wisdom still on her mind, the businesswoman decides to return the favour by planting a surprise smaker oon Paul’s lips! Crikey, she’s not backwards in coming forwards!
    Terese then follows up the impromptu kiss by making Paul a cheeky offer but will the randy Robinson take her up on it?
    The following morning, Paul and Terese are feeling totes awks about the previous night’s encounter. However, they quickly have to put all that to one side because he’s got to prepare to appear in court over stealing Susan’s school petition. Boo!
    Knowing Paul’s bad news, Terese can’t believe she threw herself at him and is gutted when she learns from Josh that he got it wrong about Brad and Lauren - they aren’t back together at all!
    Ashamed at her saucy behaviour, Terese comes clean to Sonya, admitting that she tried to seduce Paul but they didn’t actually go any further. What’s she so worried ab0ut, then?
    Meanwhile, smitten Paul is secretly hoping that this could be the start of something for him and Brad’s ex but his dreams of dating again are crushed when straight-talking Terese tells him they’re better off as friends. D’oh!
    Following Terese’s rejection, Paul’s day gets worse when he’s delivered a harsh sentence from the magistrate, then encounters the interim mayor. Has Ramsay Street’s rogue met his match?
    What happens next?
    Brad and Lauren reunite. Where does that leave Terese and Paul?

All About Soap

I wonder who the new interim mayor is? Surely not Pauls arch enemy Sue Parker? I would hate that.
    Maybe its Dr Karl.

As for Brad and Lauren. Ugh. Maybe its just me, but I don`t see any onscreen chemistry between them at all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I wonder who the new interim mayor is? Surely not Pauls arch enemy Sue Parker? I would hate that.
    Maybe its Dr Karl.

As for Brad and Lauren. Ugh. Maybe its just me, but I don`t see any onscreen chemistry between them at all.
    PREACH! There is nothing there but just uncomfortable scenes to watch, I skip most of their scenes if I'm going to be honest!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (14-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Maybe its Dr Karl.

I've always seen chemistry between them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (15-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Same! I like Brad and Lauren together.
    I think they look good on screen.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScorpioStar For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (15-01-2016), Summer8 (15-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    So have I

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (15-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    So have I
    I just personally don't, they genuinely make me cringe, but that could me more to do with the fact that I don't think the woman who plays Lauren has any decent acting skills
    I don't mean to sound rude! aha That's just how I see it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (17-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I just personally don't, they genuinely make me cringe, but that could me more to do with the fact that I don't think the woman who plays Lauren has any decent acting skills
    I don't mean to sound rude! aha That's just how I see it
    I know what you mean, but I dont think she is to bad... I just think Brad and Lauren are a better fit then him and Terese.... I don't think Paul suits Terese either (although would be interesting to see), I think Matt suited her more than anyone ;)

I think Terese could make a good fit with Paul maybe when she finds out Brad and Lauren are back together she'll give Paul another chance after all. The chemistry is definitely there between Brad and Lauren and they seem happy together.
    Last edited by LollyCarpenter; 17-01-2016 at 20:22.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LollyCarpenter For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (17-01-2016)

Thread Information