Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt)

Captain Beardy Beale

[COLOR="blue"]
    Well, Ian does look the part, of someone who has been having a"rough" time, but what i dont' get is, how come no one is even bothered he's missing!
    I mean come on, a man is humilated, walks away in his "Jim Jams" totally disappears and no one talks about it? or is worried bout him?
    What sort of daughter does not even go to the police after a few days to say she's worried, or that she tells her brother who comes to help her find their DAd!
    And even Ben, Ian is his half brother, and yea i know he's worried bout his own skin, but surely even he would start worrying for Ian, after all, Ian has been there for him plenty times!
    It's just bloody stupid, no one just vanishes without at least someone noticing!!!![/COLOR]
    Last edited by owenlee4me; 21-07-2012 at 20:05. Reason: missed word

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Ian's breakdown probably going to extend the Ben storyline to Xmas, heaven help us , the prospect of which is putting me into meltdown.

we all may not have the will to live if we have to put up with the Ben storyline to Christmas

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (25-07-2012), parkerman (25-07-2012)

[
    Last edited by Glen1; 25-07-2012 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    we all may not have the will to live if we have to put up with the Ben storyline to Christmas
    The only saving grace is Jean keeping the photo frame, which Shirley might recognise eventually. If not, there's going to be a worldwide shortage of anti-depressant medication over the coming months.
    Last edited by Glen1; 25-07-2012 at 18:47.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (25-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    The only saving grace is Jean keeping the photo frame, which Shirley might recognise eventually. If not, there's going to be a worldwide shortage of anti-depressant mediction over the coming months.
    yup not even Prozac will help ,,,,,

You know something folks I honestly do not think it was Mandy breaking up with Ian that pushed him over the edge, I think it is the knowledge his lil brother is a killer ... what do U guys think ?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    You know something folks I honestly do not think it was Mandy breaking up with Ian that pushed him over the edge, I think it is the knowledge his lil brother is a killer ... what do U guys think ?????????????
    yes definately..

Quote Originally Posted by owenlee4me View Post
    [COLOR="blue"]
    Well, Ian does look the part, of someone who has been having a"rough" time, but what i dont' get is, how come no one is even bothered he's missing!
    I mean come on, a man is humilated, walks away in his "Jim Jams" totally disappears and no one talks about it? or is worried bout him?
    What sort of daughter does not even go to the police after a few days to say she's worried, or that she tells her brother who comes to help her find their DAd!
    And even Ben, Ian is his half brother, and yea i know he's worried bout his own skin, but surely even he would start worrying for Ian, after all, Ian has been there for him plenty times!
    It's just bloody stupid, no one just vanishes without at least someone noticing!!!![/COLOR]
    because Beale the Squeal is a little weaslily man that no one likes?

and Lucy didnt call anyone as she was scared Bobby would be taken into care etc if she did

I think the main flaw in the Bobby thing is that he obviously wouldn't go into care, he'd go to Jane who is his adopted mother!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (26-07-2012)

Thread Information